Living with the 'rents.

Nono

14 hours ago, Kohloo said:

Oh wow, being sent to the bars haha. I grew up in a party house, my parents like being hosts!

Mine do and don't it really depends on their mood really. I am the same way going back and forth. On one hand its nice being popular, but on the other clean up sucks.

On 11/28/2018 at 11:36 AM, ArchieKun said:

Mine do and don't it really depends on their mood really. I am the same way going back and forth. On one hand its nice being popular, but on the other clean up sucks.

Yeeeeah, the clean-up is always a pain. I'm weird and tend to clean things as they get dirty, including during a party. So then it's less work the next day haha

2 hours ago, Kohloo said:

Yeeeeah, the clean-up is always a pain. I'm weird and tend to clean things as they get dirty, including during a party. So then it's less work the next day haha

I am like that as well, but not during the party I admit I can be a bit of a party animal and just trash the place at times.

• 3 years later...

Rent and buying in Ireland is at an all time high and there is a shortage of homes within Ireland especially with vulture companies snatching up any new houses and putting them up for rent for crazy prices.

As a result, I go between a shed and my room at my parents house.  

• 1 month later...

I lived with my parents, although in the final years of their lives it would be more correct to say that they lived with me as both were disabled and couldn't have lived on their own so I was their primary carer.

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

2 minutes ago, Animedragon said:

I lived with my parents, although in the final years of their lives it would be more correct to say that they lived with me as both were disabled and couldn't have lived on their own so I was their primary carer.

That's so wonderful of you that you did that for them!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Takatofan1986 said:

That's so wonderful of you that you did that for them!

It's what you do if you're family.

It was a small repayment for everything they had done for me over so many many years.

• Like 1