Do you play games? What kind?

Greeneyes

We have a PS4 that I sometimes play, and one day I'd like to build a PC (I don't know how, but that's what the internet is for)! On the PS4, I actually subscribe to PSNow. I've got a fairly jumpy attention-span, and no game can hold my focus for the entirety of it without playing a buttload of other stuff in-between. I can't really justify spending money on new games all the time, especially with my attention issues. PSNow is essentially Netflix for games, and it totally fits my needs! 

Buuuuuut, we did buy a different game last niiiiight (as well as new controllers because we only had one and we wanted two new ones so we can play games together and get the lovely feel of a new controller with our own colours and they finally went on sale so they were only $50 instead of $74 and now this is a really long run-on sentence but am I done yet, I don't think so, okay now I'm done). ANYWAY, grabbed Little Big Planet 3 and I am so stoked to try it out at some point this weekend :)

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Kohloo said:

We have a PS4 that I sometimes play, and one day I'd like to build a PC (I don't know how, but that's what the internet is for)! On the PS4, I actually subscribe to PSNow. I've got a fairly jumpy attention-span, and no game can hold my focus for the entirety of it without playing a buttload of other stuff in-between. I can't really justify spending money on new games all the time, especially with my attention issues. PSNow is essentially Netflix for games, and it totally fits my needs! 

Buuuuuut, we did buy a different game last niiiiight (as well as new controllers because we only had one and we wanted two new ones so we can play games together and get the lovely feel of a new controller with our own colours and they finally went on sale so they were only $50 instead of $74 and now this is a really long run-on sentence but am I done yet, I don't think so, okay now I'm done). ANYWAY, grabbed Little Big Planet 3 and I am so stoked to try it out at some point this weekend :)

Ya I want a PS4 at some point though at the rate I am going I feel like I won't be getting one during its cycle what with funds so low.

7 minutes ago, Kohloo said:

I really like the PS4, suits me just fine :) 

PS4 just has the best selection overall at least when it comes to JRPGs, and given besides VNs and Minecraft that those are the bulk of what I play then the reasoning is clear. :)

What games do you have for PS4?

On 11/26/2018 at 6:44 PM, ArchieKun said:

PS4 just has the best selection overall at least when it comes to JRPGs, and given besides VNs and Minecraft that those are the bulk of what I play then the reasoning is clear. :)

What games do you have for PS4?

I just picked up Little Big Planet 3 the other day. I've also got WipEout HD Collection, and Psychonauts. As well as everything that is available in PSNow. Andy (bf) has some other games for it, but I can't quite remember what aside from Horizon Zero Dawn and Fallout 4, oh and GTA V too.

I haven't played much in regards to JRPGs, any favourites or ones that you recommend?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Kohloo said:

I just picked up Little Big Planet 3 the other day. I've also got WipEout HD Collection, and Psychonauts. As well as everything that is available in PSNow. Andy (bf) has some other games for it, but I can't quite remember what aside from Horizon Zero Dawn and Fallout 4, oh and GTA V too.

I haven't played much in regards to JRPGs, any favourites or ones that you recommend?

All of the Little Big Planet games are hella awesome. I have only played the first 2 though myself. Far as JRPGs go some I like are, Star Ocean, Kingdom Hearts, Tales Of, Persona, SMT, The Last Story, Cave Story, Fire Embalm, FF of course. Those are just a few ti get you started.

On 11/28/2018 at 11:40 AM, ArchieKun said:

All of the Little Big Planet games are hella awesome. I have only played the first 2 though myself. Far as JRPGs go some I like are, Star Ocean, Kingdom Hearts, Tales Of, Persona, SMT, The Last Story, Cave Story, Fire Embalm, FF of course. Those are just a few ti get you started.

Oh, I've played a little bit of Kingdom Hearts! I've always wanted to play it more. I've also played a small amount of Persona 3, which I loved. And of course I've played some Final Fantasy :P

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kohloo said:

Oh, I've played a little bit of Kingdom Hearts! I've always wanted to play it more. I've also played a small amount of Persona 3, which I loved. And of course I've played some Final Fantasy :P

Ya all off the Persona series except the very first one is awesome in their own right. I love 3, and 4 with 5 being 3rd place now. I won't spoil anything though. KH has so many damn games in it now though that dose no really bother me.

• Like 1

I play a lot of RPGs, adventures, and most anything with a good story. Then there are games like Stardew Valley and Harvest Moon too. Mostly console though occasionally I will play a game on my laptop (not often. It is for writing only these days). On my phone or tablet, I have a few otome games which I love playing and use mostly just to pass the time while waiting (I seem to wait a lot these days). 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Beocat said:

I play a lot of RPGs, adventures, and most anything with a good story. Then there are games like Stardew Valley and Harvest Moon too. Mostly console though occasionally I will play a game on my laptop (not often. It is for writing only these days). On my phone or tablet, I have a few otome games which I love playing and use mostly just to pass the time while waiting (I seem to wait a lot these days). 

Yah rpgs are just to fun so is Harvest Moon. I like Harvest Moon a lot can play it over and over.

I'm just only playing BotW right now, though I will have a day or so where I just minecraft for hours or play a new season or two on rocket league. I love my PS4 for everything it does, and the selection of games for a PS console usually decimates XBox or Nintendo consoles. I did however have my mind blown at the sheer quantity of games on the Nintendo EStore for the Switch. I spent an hour scrolling through and still didn't go through all of the titles.

I am eagerly looking forward to KH3 and am sorely tempted to dive into FFIV.

Video games i mostly play rpg and fighting games tales series ,ff series ,kingdom hearts,tekken,silent hill but now a days i play in mobile like restaurant story,dream girlfriend.

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

2 hours ago, Kaga Koko said:

Video games i mostly play rpg and fighting games tales series ,ff series ,kingdom hearts,tekken,silent hill but now a days i play in mobile like restaurant story,dream girlfriend.

You literally play nearly every game series from my childhood. Whats your favorite in the tales of series?

3 minutes ago, ArchieKun said:

Abyss  is one of the best its in my top 4 for tthe series forsure. I have only beaten it a couple times though.

That's cool have you watched the anime version of it?

• Like 1

Just now, Kaga Koko said:

That's cool have you watched the anime version of it?

The anime for the Abyss  no not as of yet, but I have planned to for some time now. I may just have to now. :)

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

Never played roblox what is that exactly. Is it really a fun one.

Yup it has alot of games for players to play some are fashion theme,simulator,tribe wars,surviving disaster etc though you need to download roblox game in your pc then after installing you make a account or link your fb account .

10 hours ago, Kaga Koko said:

Yup it has alot of games for players to play some are fashion theme,simulator,tribe wars,surviving disaster etc though you need to download roblox game in your pc then after installing you make a account or link your fb account .

Thats cool so kinda like steam and discord then. I may look into tthat at some point though I have so many games to play already.

44 minutes ago, ArchieKun said:

Thats cool so kinda like steam and discord then. I may look into tthat at some point though I have so many games to play already.

How many games are you playing?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

To many along with anime and tech gaming is my other obsession I spend a lot off time watching and playing games,

Same then theirs chores and babysitting my niece lol