Yo.

Yo. The name's Isaak. 

I joined this forum hoping to find some like minded people. Please treat me kindly.

As for a bit about me... I'm seventeen-years-old, and have been watching anime since I was about eight or nine-ish.

I'm a huge fan of Shonen anime- some of my favourites being JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, One Piece, and Hunter X Hunter (among others). 

It's kind of embarrassing to admit... But I'm also a HUGE fudanshi. Not very manly of me, really... But I just really like my BL. ( ̄▼ ̄|||) I also tend to read a lot of shojo. Please refrain from judging me too harshly. (〃・・〃)

Other than anime/manga, my only other interests are dying my hair, playing games on my switch, and making cute costumes for my furbaby (a rat named Astrid). 

That's about it. See ya around! 

(Sorry if that was too much text...)

• Like 1

Hello there Isaak welcome to the forum. Hope you have a great time here with us, and no shame in your love of shojo. I love shojo as much for different reasons as well as shonen. I personally like a bit from most genres. If its anime I am at the very least interested. :) I'd love to talk anime sometime if you like. My inbox is always open if you have any other questions as well. 

On 3/3/2019 at 6:05 PM, strwberrycyborg said:

Yo. The name's Isaak. 

I joined this forum hoping to find some like minded people. Please treat me kindly.

As for a bit about me... I'm seventeen-years-old, and have been watching anime since I was about eight or nine-ish.

I'm a huge fan of Shonen anime- some of my favourites being JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, One Piece, and Hunter X Hunter (among others). 

It's kind of embarrassing to admit... But I'm also a HUGE fudanshi. Not very manly of me, really... But I just really like my BL. ( ̄▼ ̄|||) I also tend to read a lot of shojo. Please refrain from judging me too harshly. (〃・・〃)

Other than anime/manga, my only other interests are dying my hair, playing games on my switch, and making cute costumes for my furbaby (a rat named Astrid). 

That's about it. See ya around! 

(Sorry if that was too much text...)

a fujoshi huh, (technically fudan, since male xD) dont worry, no one will judge you for your taste's, i mean, after all

the stick down there only makes things more interesting

but yea, welcome to the forums isack-sama, i too enjoyed those genre before, but now im barely watching anime couse of...school. ones worst enemy to making life easy -_-

i mean itll be easy after school but yea, till then, its studiestudie and mostly diedie 

hope you enjoy your'th stay in AF-forums~!

(not sure if i met any other fujoshi/fudanshi's here though >.<)

Hey, welcome to the forum. I used to love Gravitation, been a while since I've read the manga, but it's a good Yaoi if you haven't heard of it (though you probably have).

I also LOVE shounen genre - all of my fav anime are shounen.

Currently watching Rising of the Shield Hero, It's still airing in Japan, but im trying to keep up with it.

I haven't seen your fav shounens. some of my favs:

My Hero Academia, Trigun, Hajime no ippo, Histories strongest disciple Kenichi, Haikyu!

💕 welcome