Hi hi

Hawky

Thanks Muco! I'm not a particular fan of kpop but there is this one korea band that's really good, they're called thornapple, have you heard of them?

• Friendly 1

Thanks Muco! I'm not a particular fan of kpop but there is this one korea band that's really good, they're called thornapple, have you heard of them?

I haven't heard of them until now but i'll google it up and listen to their music in case i like it, thanks for the recommendation ;)

Oh nice another rock music fan, Welcome to the forum Hawky I hope you enjoy it on here and don't be afraid to ask for help if you need it

• Like 1

I haven't heard of them until now but i'll google it up and listen to their music in case i like it, thanks for the recommendation ;)

Yeah, their sound is very indie and I like them a lot.

Oh nice another rock music fan, Welcome to the forum Hawky I hope you enjoy it on here and don't be afraid to ask for help if you need it

Is there a music thread place?

• Like 1

We have a thread called "Daily music for all" where members can post music they like and want to share.

It's contained in the wider category of "Music", where there are a lot more music-related discussions.

https://animeforums.net/community/threads/daily-music-for-all.2497/

Oh nice that will work, guess I'll lurk there.

• Like 1
  • Winner 1

Oh, I see, you didn't liked Subete Ga F Ni Naru, I thought it was a good/solid one. Welcome, welcome, hope you like here.

I'll check out this Mouryou no Hako later in the next week, I was looking for someone mysterious.

Oh, I see, you didn't liked Subete Ga F Ni Naru, I thought it was a good/solid one. Welcome, welcome, hope you like here.

I'll check out this Mouryou no Hako later in the next week, I was looking for someone mysterious.

It was okay, there are better mystery shows out there it tried to be more convoluted than it had to be. Mouryou no Hako is very fun, having a blast with it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

rant ? geez that barely factors as a statement

anywho

hiya and welcome tot he forum Hawky

we may be small at the moment but we still have fun

come on in and settle your self and enjoy what we can offer

have some fun and make some posts

any questions or have something to share feel free also

and ill see you inside