Jump to content

Optic

Founder
  • Posts

    8,110
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    128

Everything posted by Optic

  1. Hello @Seira, welcome to Anime Forums. Nice to see an admin from one of our affiliates drop by. I've noticed your anime list Wiki is shaping up nicely, is that something you've been working on yourself?
  2. I think I'm going to start watching this title, could do with another music title. Interesting to see that A-1 and Aniplex are involved too.
  3. Hello Dan, welcome to Anime Forums. I hope you enjoy your stay here.
  4. Hello Sheratan, you're from the XF community right? Welcome, and enjoy your stay. I agree more pictures of Saber-chan is a good idea. Would be worth getting a gallery of her from Fate/stay night before the second series airs. Will keep an eye out for fan art to add too.
  5. Optic

    Japanese snacks

    Ah that is true. I subconsciously grouped it as a snack due to its cheap cost - it being around the 100 yen mark from memory.
  6. Optic

    Japanese snacks

    I must admit, out of all the snacks I tried it's hard to beat the Onigiri rice triangles in every convenience store.
  7. Purple Heart is my current favourite.
  8. Tough call, a tsundere would probably be my preference. High maintenance yes but more likely to let her true feelings be known as opposed to "beating around the bush". Hopefully there hasn't been any bloodshed.
  9. Hello Bryan, welcome to Anime Forums! Please, enjoy your stay.
  10. I have PD session this week, so I may be a little inactive this week due to long hours. But will be back to normal afterwards! :)

  11. Noel - Sora no Method gallery complete.

  12. That's a healthy amount. On a related note, it seems I've been using the 32 bit version of Chrome for a very long time! I didn't realise they had a 64 bit version... seems it's not the default option when you download it... Giving it a go now: It seems to render pages faster and definitely less lag when scrolling, especially with multiple tabs open. Will see how it goes over the next few days.
  13. Now that would be very useful for people that use Chrome on their laptop or Surface tablet. Good find, thanks @drill.
  14. New profile cover ft. the adorable Kancolle light cruiser sisters. :)

    1. drill

      drill

      Now we just need someone to have Sendai for their avatar. XD Anyway, your profile pic looks great!

  15. Very informative @drill. For YouTube viewing which one do you find offers the best experience in terms of performance and extensions for easy downloading?
  16. I haven't started watching this yet. How's the animation on this one? Any interesting character candidates for the gallery?
  17. I have to admit I stopped watching since episode 2, will pull myself to watch episode 3 onwards as from the sound of your posts the pacing does pick up.
  18. Optic

    Smoking

    Very informative story @Yuuki_Radosian. Out of curiosity what are your thoughts on those electronic cigarettes? Have you tried them before and if so how did you find it?
  19. Optic

    Job Seeking

    Do you intend to pursue a manager or team leader position in retail? As you have lots of experience this definitely sounds achievable, if you want to pursue this of course. As for admin, well that's a bit broad. Can you narrow it down to something more specific? For example in our admin department we have several roles: Receptionist Call centre Finance roles (Accounts Receivable/Payable) Personal Assistant Data Entry Print Facility
  20. Some of my most fondest gaming memories were from Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy VIII on PlayStation 1, I know the graphics look blocky and certainly haven't aged well but they had charming, compelling stories and likable characters. And they were among the first RPG games that introduced full blown FMV sequences. So many FMVs were included that FF7 had to be released with 3 discs whilst FF8 had 4 discs in their respective jewel cases.
  21. Recently watched an older film called Snakes on a Plane, ft. Samuel L. Jackson. Such a creative way to try and take down a plane. I will never look at flying on a plane the same way again.
  22. Does PlayStation 1 count as old-school?
  23. I'm from Perth, Western Australia. During summer we do get some nasty (often suspicious) bushfires, and overall the cost of living is quite high, but average salary is good if you can achieve it. If you love clear weather, beaches and an outdoor lifestyle then I'd highly recommend it. Be prepared for really hot Summer days though, 35-40°C days are common. Watch out for the koala dropbears Because of our smaller market and distance, entertainment items are generally more expensive. On the bright side, online shopping helps bypass this - as long as you don't spend more than $1,000 AUD in one transaction you won't get charged tax or duty when it arrives (except if you try to import alcohol or cigarettes of course). As a result it can be cheaper to buy from an American or UK retailer and turn out cheaper even with express shipping included. One negative is if you like to go on holidays to Europe from Australia you are easily looking at 18+ hour flight times one-way.
  24. Hello Cocopuff! Welcome to Anime Forums. Out of curiosity which title is the dog in your signature from?
  25. Hello Zrow99, welcome to Anime Forums. The Digimon discussion areas may be of interest for you. Given there are quite a few Digimon series, which one would be your all time favourite?
×
×
  • Create New...