Jump to content

EnviousEnvy

AF Member
  • Posts

    944
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    42

Everything posted by EnviousEnvy

  1. My fiance Don't get me wrong, I still love him.
  2. When Hulu decide to forget that your watching Zatchbell and plays it on episode one... uh no. 😒

    1. brycec

      brycec

      Don’t forget how sometimes streaming services sometimes think that you did not finish an episode and they claim you are still on that episode.

      still, it is definitely annoying.

    2. EnviousEnvy

      EnviousEnvy

      @brycec That has happened to me a few times as well. This time Hulu completely forgot I was watching the series entirely so it tried to make me restart from the beginning. Lol. 😑

  3. EnviousEnvy

    Go Away...

    @Beocat No, no biopsy. They just felt it and said it was swollen. That it could take up to 4 weeks to go down. It's a lot better today actually. I just have a headache now.
  4. Watched the anime movie, Fireworks by Studio Ghibli. Haven't found an anime by them that I don't lke. Watching a bit of Zatchbell. Two reasons; nostalgia and because I can't remember what it was about. Still watching Peacemaker Kurogane every chance I can get.
  5. Wet & cold during the day, cold & Icy at night. No snow however which is extremely weird for Wisconsin.
  6. EnviousEnvy

    Go Away...

    Once the lymph node in my neck decides to calm it's crap I'll officially be back to my healthy old self. The swelling appears to be going down since I don't have those painful episodes to where I feel like my eardrum is about to explode. The only time I really notice it now is whenever I tilt my head a certain way or lay down, then it wants to scream "Hey, I'm still here!!". Ugh, just go away already, will ya? Doctors told me that they can't do anything for it and all I can honestly do is sleep and take ibuprofen as well as a steady intake of water (Yuck, water??). It doesn't help that my dog and cat want to be a pain in the butt so I have to yell and chase them in order to prevent them from literally destroying the house while my fiance is away at work. I tried kenneling my dog while I sleep but quickly discovered he's an expert escape artist and literally nothing stops him **cries**; even as I type this I have to chase them down. I'm going nuts here, lol. I can tell you for sure that I cannot wait until this weekend because I have a full weekend off. Yes I said it, a full weekend off and guess what? I'm getting the hell out of my house and doing some shopping as well as getting away from work and the animals. Haha, take that you evil doers (And no, I didn't mean to literally call them evil but they are crazy which is driving me insane **exhales**). To be truthful though, I love all of my pets with everything in me and I wouldn't give them up for nothing. They've helped me get through the roughest of times and never let me down; more than any person has done. It doesn't mean however that they don't drive me up the wall occasionally, lol.
  7. Another round of Pajama Sam or should I kick back and color while watching anime? Hmm... don't know.

    1. Ryuji

      Ryuji

      Pajama Sam as in the games published by Humongous Entertainment?

    2. EnviousEnvy
  8. Pajama Sam: You Are What You Eat (PC) Dude, I used to play this all the time back in grade school and just recently found it on Steam. Bought it and replaying it, heck yeah! Spyro (PS4) Decided to jump back into Spyro and managed to get 46% done on the first game. Most likely won't get to the 100% mark just because I skip a lot of the mini games and collecting gems gets rather annoying, lol.
  9. Halsey - Gasoline One of the reasons why I watched the My Little Pony movie... Song Bird Serenade aka Sia.
  10. >>> Laughing because she's currently rewatching the series, via Hulu I used to be obsessed with series back when I was a kid (before Naruto suddenly came in and swooped me away). I just recently seen that the series is on Hulu thus I usually watch 1 or 2 episodes before bed. Honestly, I still like it and probably like it a little bit more than I do Naruto now. I think people forget that Zatchbell was directed more towards elementary aged kids rather than preteen to high school.
  11. Pays my bills, keeps food on the table, pays my rent and some of my wants as well. I'd say it's important to me, lol.
  12. I buy both in store and online when I can find that anime. I forgot that FUNimation partnered with Hulu after their breakup with Crunchyroll and I have Hulu so there's that for me, lol. Also I used to know a really good free streaming service but because of the sudden crackdown on free anime streaming services that occurred about 2 or so years ago it was one of the sites that was shut down so unfortunately I no longer know of any other site and honestly I fear of viruses and crap so I avoid sketchy sites and that's all I apparently can find, ugh.
  13. Gonna try and watch a few episodes of Peacemaker Kurogane. The pain has lessened so I'm hoping...

  14. Funimation, Crunchyroll, etc. Which anime streaming service do you guys recommend me getting?
  15. Sick af... cries

    1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. EnviousEnvy

      EnviousEnvy

      @Nono Unfortunately. I think I got the worst of it though. It caused my lymph nodes to flare up and ear pain. 

    3. Nono

      Nono

      It always seems to work out like that. Hope you make a speedy recovery.

    4. EnviousEnvy

      EnviousEnvy

      @Nono Thanks, me too.

  16. Swollen lymph nodes... yup, I'm dying... 😷

  17. *raises hand* I definitely get sad and depressed especially when the anime ends sadly. I literally bawled my eyes out when watching Wolf's Rain. I can get depressed when an anime ends suddenly and I want more; don't want to leave that "world". An anime for example would be Love Hina.
  18. Nearly everyone at my job is sick, afraid that I'm next. gulps

    1. Nono

      Nono

      Been there before, it's amazing how no one cares about covering their mouth to cough anymore. 

    2. EnviousEnvy

      EnviousEnvy

      @Nono And not washing their hands when using the bathroom... disgusting.

  19. Never knew the author died. I loved the anime, haven't read the manga though. Should probably do so, lol. About the hentai part... were they referring to the anime or the manga or both? If they were referring to the anime, how is it even "almost hental"? It's not even closely related to hentai. Whoever created that article really needs to watch real hentai series. Boobie and butt grabbing with some makeout sessions is definitely NOT hentai, not even remotely. It's fan service, lol.
  20. What are these friends you speak of? JK Seriously though, I have like one, if that and I the most I frequently do with her is snapchat. I try making friends and unfortunately most of them end up thinking I'm going to sleep with them and things get weird and I end up calling the cops. I'm engaged, miscarried once and haven't been able to get pregnant since. Anyway, most days I don't mind not really having friends since I prefer being by myself; then there are days I see people making plans with their friends and just having someone to talk to in general and I feel a pang of pain. I'm a gamer and anime fanatic at heart so normally I get labeled as weird or I talk way too much so I think I'm annoying.
  21. Why does it have to be so dang cold tonight, ugh. :largegasp:

  22. I've never had any problems with Rightstuf either but now I'm a little afraid; especially since this is the only site where I can find most of my anime from and they usually have decent deals. My Best Buy has slim pickings when it comes to anime and BAM up scales their prices on anime movies and series way too high. They literally wanted Part One of Soul Eater for over $50 when I can order the complete series online or buy the complete series at Best Buy for $50. And I'm definitely not about to resort to buying series or movies on Amazon or Ebay, lol.
  23. @Beocat @Kohloo Don't have many friends on Switch and don't have a lot of friends who play that sort of game on PS4. Wish I had more friends on PS4 that played those kind of games. Most just play GTA V. Blah... @Beocat Is the game easy to play on PS4 or is the mechanics annoying after awhile? I guess I'm trying to find which system that it would be good for, lol. Maybe I'll get it for PS4 then...
  24. I had a feeling this would be coming as well. I won't be surprised if more and more systems start doing the same. Just going digital. It will definitely suck for those who have no internet access and most free wifi is so damn slow it'll take hours to download even the smallest of games. Honestly though I personally don't care much for digital copies. I prefer physical copies only because of the fact that my biggest fear is, "What if someone gets into my account?" then I'd lose everything. I mean, I could probably print my receipts from all my digital copies in case anything like that happened but I really don't want to go through the hassle of fighting with Customer Service... however if that's the only way, so be it I guess; I don't have much of an option unless I quit gaming altogether.
×
×
  • Create New...