Jump to content

EnviousEnvy

AF Member
  • Posts

    944
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    42

Everything posted by EnviousEnvy

  1. I mainly watch video game streamers and makeup gurus, however I do have a few miscellaneous channels that I watch. A few of my favs are: RadBrad (gamer) Kelly Strack (makeup Guru) Laura Lee (makeup guru) Markiplier (gamer) Nicol Concillo (makeup guru) Deligracy (gamer; Sims 4 gaming mostly) The King Of DIY (aquarium owner and builder) emmymadeinjapan (tries weird and gross food) Rae's Aquaria (Aquarium owner and fish breeder) Steff J (pet keeper and rescuer)
  2. Resident Evil 2 gaming session with my fiance

  3. Chocolate milk as well. Otherwise Mountain Dew is my addiction, lol.
  4. Resident Evil 2 (PS4) Finally got my hands on the parking permit thus made it outside of the police department (thank God because Mr. X was seriously getting on my nerves). Also doing so I ran into Ada again. Why is she always so crabby? Wonder if she is PMSing in this game.
  5. Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4) Not very far in the game. Finally got to the mansion on the second world, lol. Resident Evil 2 (PS4) Just ran into my first Tyrant in the game and let me tell you, he makes finding things and completing puzzles a pain in the rear. Grr...
  6. Due to epilepsy doctors don't recommend me playing VR or anything 3D. **Cries**
  7. Been trying to go to bed at a decent hour yet here I lay at 11:10PM staring at the ceiling since 8:30PM... ugh. 

    1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. EnviousEnvy

      EnviousEnvy

      @Nono No stress, I don't think anyway. Just used to staying up all hours of the night. Now working on going to bed at night and waking up in the morning.

       

      @Ryan Dave Jimenez I ended up scrolling through Facebook and a few forums before finally passing out. I got up at 7:30AM though without an alarm.

    3. Nono

      Nono

      Ah ok. That'll definitely take some getting used to. New job? Or just a new shift?

  8. Resident Evil 2 (PS4): Just recently started the remake of this game. So far I've only jumped once and had a couple mini panic attacks *cries*
  9. Actually I wouldn't call the wolves in Wolf's Rain shape changers (makes me think of the wolves in Twilight, ew). In the book of Red Moon (which the detective and old man talk quite a bit about) the wolves never changed forms at all. I can't quite find the words to explain it accurately but it was pretty much a disguise created by magic to prevent humans from actually seeing them. Kind of like a costume in a way. If you looked hard enough or believed wolves actually existed you could see what their true appearance was or if they somehow physically touched you you could see them that way as well. **SPOILERS** For example, in one of the first episodes Tsume tries to help a young boy in his gang from plummeting to his death by grabbing him. At first it shows Tsume grabbing the boy with his arm but then the boy starts screaming in pain and terror, then Tsume is shown as a wolf grabbing the boy's shoulder with his mouth which was tearing into the boy's muscle. Shocked, Tsume lets go of the boy and he's shown back as a human. So once the boy was actually physically touched by Tsume he discovered what Tsume truly was. **END OF SPOILERS** I apologize if I seemed like a know-it-all; Wolf's Rain just happens to be my number one favorite anime series and I've probably watched it 30 or 40 times. When I was a kid I thought they were shifters too until I actually looked into it more back when I was 18 or 19 then figured it out because it didn't make sense for them to be shifters, lol.
  10. Going to watch a couple more episodes of Resident Evil 2 gameplay and then tomorrow I'll be picking up my own copy; can't wait!!

  11. -40 below zero is just way too damn cold

    1. Dis

      Dis

      I can't imagine what it's like if you go outside. Even at 0 it feels like my nostrils are starting to freeze when I breath.

    2. EnviousEnvy

      EnviousEnvy

      @Dis

      It actually got down to -60 below zero that day. It was so cold that the corporation that stores gas and diesel in my state shut down because everything froze there. Gas stations and truck stops were either completely out of fuel or the pumps were frozen solid.

  12. Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4) Just beaten the Hercules world and it was a pain in the butt. Plus it felt crazy long too.
  13. So I know for a fact that this game is going to take over my life
  14. Trinity Seven - Just starting the series now. Looks to be on the pervy side which I have no problem with, lol. Finished Peacemaker Kurogane the other night, gonna give the manga a read now.
  15. So the snowstorm is finally here (just the beginning of it anyway. Supposed to get worse tomorrow); thus, I'm staying indoors where it's nice and warm all the while playing videogames and watching anime. 😸

    1. efaardvark

      efaardvark

      My brother (in Wisconsin) says that winter is the time to overclock the CPU & get a little more space-heating going.  :D

    2. EnviousEnvy
  16. I don't have cable so my fiance and I did the $40 dollar route as well as have Netflix. We don't go out much so after work we like to come home, snuggle on our couch and watch Hulu or Netflix. That's what we call our "treat". No bars, no going out with friends much (unless it's hanging out at their home or a family gathering). The only hopping thing we do is in the grocery department, lol. I do visit my parents once or twice a week too because I like to check up on them and I like to do some cleaning there (they're getting up there in age so I don't like them having to do everything). Sorry I can of trailed off there, but yeah that's what we splurge on.
  17. Sounds like they are going the Pokemon route... continuing the series so new generations can hop on the bandwagon. I'll admit though I haven't watched any of the Super series yet. Only watched the original Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z. Curious to see if it's worth watching; anyone know if Hulu or Netflix streams the Super series yet?
  18. Finally going to get hit with a snowstorm for the first time this winter... at least they say it's actually going to hit us this time... I won't be surprised if it's all hype however and we end up with only a few inches.

  19. Digimon Story: Cyber Slueth (PS4) Started livestreaming this game on Twitch. Have about 5 hours into the game.
  20. That is my biggest fear as well >> an anime movie or series suddenly gone and I don't trust most free sites because of the increase of hackers, viruses, etc. Plus most want you to "sign up" which means "Let us spam you with junk mail in the next 5 minutes and maybe for the rest of your life too"... nah, I'm good man, lol. Plus I don't personally like streaming to be honest unless, like you said, it's for previewing purposes. However my fiance is the one that has been looking for an anime streaming service really, not me. I'd rather go and buy it if I've seen it before.
  21. Gonna do that Z thing... night!

  22. -21°F tonight... screw that, not leaving my house. Too dang cold for that crap, ugh.

  23. So I've noticed. I usually only buy the anime that I prize the most on Blu Ray and most of the time it's when they are on sale. I scored a blu ray limited edition version of Summer Wars for 22 US dollars. I was so freaking happy, lol.
  24. Most of my anime are DVD as well which honestly I don't know why I haven't fully switched to Blu Ray (I have when it comes to my other movies and TV series). I baby my discs either way but I like BR better. I don't back them up or anything (because I'm dumb when it comes to that sort of thing).
  25. On the last disc of Peacemaker Kurogane... gonna have to reread the manga. However what anime should I watch after this?? Hmm...

×
×
  • Create New...