Jump to content

EnviousEnvy

AF Member
  • Posts

    944
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    42

Everything posted by EnviousEnvy

  1. Think I'm gonna do some coloring today outside. It's nice and not too hot yet. 

  2. I have severe ADHD and depression and for some reason anime makes a crap day into a happy day. I can forget all the terrible crap and be happy for a bit.
  3. Witcher 3 (PS4) Found the witch and had to go up against one of the members of the Wild Hunt. Wasn't too difficult, more annoying than anything. Then helped her find some damn lamp which she ended up giving to me anyway if I agreed to go look for some dude.
  4. Acid Reflux Sucks!!

    1. Ryuji

      Ryuji

      Yep. I know that pain. I know it real well. Poor EnviousEnvy!

    2. AniMeFReaK

      AniMeFReaK

      I got a heartburn once, when I was a teen. Pretty unusual, huh? I remember that we were playing a game of tag and suddenly my lower chest are felt like it was burning with pain. I stopped, and then suddenly I got "it"-ed. Everyone blamed me for being really "unfit" and stuff. Lucky for me, they were soon puking their guts out because they ate the school lunch, while I ate my own food.

      I talk too much.:p

  5. Witcher 3 (PS4) Did some minor missions; got my butt handed to me by a werewolf (oops) and found Henrik. Now I am on the hunt for the witch (which I know who it is). Sims 4 (PC) Had the day off so I decided to waste most of it playing Sims 4. Nothing really to talk about on there.
  6. Spaghetti-O's and anime for supper. I feel poor as heck but tastes so good.

    1. Ryuji

      Ryuji

      Uh oh! Spaghetti-O's!

      Sounds like a great fun time!

    2. EnviousEnvy

      EnviousEnvy

      @Ryuji It's a weakness of mine I'm afraid, lol. 😆

    3. Ryuji

      Ryuji

      A great weakness.

  7. Saved a dog from a hot car. I feel rebellious yet proud, lol.

    1. Wodahs

      Wodahs

      as long as it wasn't "saved a dog from a warm car and let it play in the snow" :o 😛 

    2. EnviousEnvy

      EnviousEnvy

      @Wodahs No, lol. It was 100 degrees which isn't common where I live and someone left a 180-200 pound dog in their vehicle with only a sliver of their window opened. The poor dog was laying on the floor of the van panting and crying while the asshole denied that he had a dog in his vehicle while he was eating lunch at the restaurant. It wasn't until I broke into his van that he came running out bitching (I called the cops before I broke in) and when the cop got there he said what I did was legal and the owner couldn't do anything about it.

  8. Detroit Become Human I think I'm doing so poorly in this game. I keep making the wrong choices and irritating so many people. Whoops.
  9. I have a ton as well hubbys (even though I'm married but he deals with me having side hoes). Fay (Cowboy Bebop) Shikamaru (Naruto) Toshiro & Renji (Bleach) Batou (Ghost In The Shell) Hei (Yu Yu Hakusho) I can't name the rest off the top of my head (excuse me it's 1AM and I've been putting in some major overtime and work so I'll add to the list later on) at the moment.
  10. Honestly I've been waiting for years for a new Jurassic Park game after being hooked on Operation Genesis. I just hope they don't limit you on Evolution like they did with its predecessor (ex. You were only allowed so many feet of fence in your park unless you were good at messing with the game files on your computer). What are your guy's thoughts on the upcoming game?
  11. Eh, I don't know. I may give it a go but I'm not much for Pokemon Go and no Pokemon battles? Kind of a turn off for me. However I don't have many games for the Switch and honestly I haven't played the system much.
  12. The only thing that kills the mood is the whole "Recommended Level" situation. In the beginning enemies were maybe 1 to 2 levels above you but once you enter the next part BOOM! All of a sudden they are 16 to 40 levels above you and it takes forever to level up. That's why I gave up so much. Otherwise I like it.
  13. Hate these 9 hour work shifts... the day goes by soo slow and it's completely dead today. 😭

    1. Ryuji

      Ryuji

      What kind of job?

  14. Detroit Become Human is definitely interesting

  15. Detroit Become Human (PS4) Picked up the game and started on it tonight. It's kind of difficult to say where I'm at exactly since the game kind of jumps around, lol. Witcher 3 Restarted Witcher 3 since I never actually beat the game. Defeated the Griffin and found Yennifer... pretty much it on that game so far.
  16. Gonna watch a bit of Psycho Pass and head to bed. I gotta actually work butt early tomorrow. *cries*

    1. Show previous comments  4 more
    2. EnviousEnvy

      EnviousEnvy

       @Ryuji 😂😂😂 That sounds horrible though.

    3. Ryuji

      Ryuji

      Work is horrible. That's my point. It's a necessary evil though because without work, no anime or video games can be made.

  17. I have such terrible eating habits it's not even funny. I miss being a size 3 (and now I'm a size 16, ouch) so I made a goal to work at getting back into shape and choosing healthier foods. My main problem is my snacking. If I'm at home or work all I want to do is snack, snack, snack and normally it's junk food like hostess brand crap and muffins. I'm gonna start telling myself, "nope. I don't need it". And if I do have a sweet tooth I'm gonna eat a piece of fruit instead (in moderation of course). I'm determined to do this!
  18. @Part_time_anime No I normally get like a day off in the middle of the week but haven't had any weekends off in over a month. However I'm f*cking dead a** tired when I get that day off and all I do is sleep.
  19. Only an idiot would NOT call the repair guy and spend the $60 to find out what's wrong. Instead they would just let the machine rot. So no, you're NOT an idiot.
  20. Far Cry 5 (PS4) Doing some minor and major missions to up my resistance rank. Hoping I can take down Jacob Seed tonight!
  21. http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/Micah-Solusod/ Here's a site that lists most of the anime series/movies he voices in (in case you were wondering).
  22. Coconut Granola bar and 24 oz. Coffee... pretty much it for today, lol.
  23. What game(s) are you currently playing, what system and what are you currently doing in said game(s) (whether it be a main mission/side mission, looking for something, goofing around, etc.)? Example: Batman: Arkham Knight (PS4) I just started this game late last night and haven't done much as of yet. Was trying to locate all of the missing members of a fire crew but was only lucky enough to find one so as of right now I pretty much gave up on that side mission. So now I'm working on a main mission which is to find where Scarecrow is producing his "new" toxin. Far cry 5 (PS4) Sadly I haven't done anything much lately in this game despite playing it off and on. I kind of lost interest in the game right now (whoops).
  24. I pretty much like all genre of anime. As long as the plot/characters keep me interested that's all that matters to me honestly.
×
×
  • Create New...