Jump to content

Zeref

AF Member
  • Posts

    3,013
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    69

Everything posted by Zeref

  1. I feel better now that I just finished eating and I'm not hungry anymore.
  2. I went out to lunch to get some food at lunchtime today and got stuck in a really long line and by the time I got my food my lunch was over so I had to eat it at my desk while working I went to work out this evening and helped make dinner too.
  3. You have anglerfish on there I'm happy lol Blobfish might be fun to see too
  4. A snack, really some chips or something.
  5. I like this third one it looks mysterious.
  6. Zeref

    Runescape

    Did anyone buy yet the holy moley slippers?
  7. It's good for gaming it has easy access to tabs such like discord which you might like and the customs on that can be better than in some browsers.
  8. Good to hear. I've had a lot with work recent and been a little stressful but next month I have two weeks off and I'll be flying home to visit in Finland so I'm looking forward to that time.
  9. Snow was flurrying here a little while ago but since stopped and we don't have any snow accumulation yet.
  10. With work was a little stressful with a lot to do I'm winding down from that.
  11. It would be cool if you did more entries on fish no one ever heard of lol.
  12. *Jumping into the raging waters to get to the aisle with beans.* "Now that is an offer I can't pass up, even if I have to battle raging water to get to it. If I die here in this Walmart it will have been for good cause of getting the lowest sale price on beans and I will die fighting so at least I will go to Valhalla."
  13. I more like the original flavor of the Pringles the best but also think that BBQ is good.
  14. Zeref

    Runescape

    And you will get a cow bell amulet.
  15. There will be different modes available from easier versions to harder versions. You will need to completed the quest "The Ides of Milk" to unlock the boss in the Lum cow field, quest will be F2P. You'll also get a cow bell for finishing the quest.
  16. Surely you're going to love it Brand new best in slot, hardest boss in the game. It is going to have a hard mode that will make it the most difficult setting on OSRS for any boss as of yet.
  17. I very much like the 1st one here that's my kind of style of art.
  18. Zeref

    Sake

    I drink rarely usually not at all but I have tried sake once awhile ago and was not really liking it. The kind I tried was cold.
  19. Nice work. The bg looks really good and I like the green flames.
×
×
  • Create New...