Jump to content

Metro

Moderator
  • Posts

    846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    40

Everything posted by Metro

  1. MEDIATOR (INFP-T) Mediator personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, Mediators have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the Mediator personality type – but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration. I find this quite weird since I did the taste a few months ago and I got debater.
  2. Metro

    Neighbors?

    Well that's what farmers do over here you kinda have to get used to it, but thankfully all the dogs around here are trained not to go into the fields.
  3. I'm glad I'm still young the fact I have little to no troubles besides school stress but in debt ways nope I'm not in debt. "A Lannister always pays his debt."
  4. Well I prefer just getting the money since I can just use it anywhere but gift cards are pretty nice especially if its a store I like.
  5. Pretty good, I've been extremely bored though since its only been raining so I cant do any outdoor stuff,
  6. Curry Who is your favourite Japanese youtuber?
  7. Hello everyone. This is the thread for make people aware of servers that I own that anyone part of the Anime Forum can join, if you are interested state what game you have and I will add you to a conversation where I will take your username and add you to the white list if any of you own any servers as well and are willing to share it with anime forum community I will add it here, (If the servers are closed or people can't join is probably because its down for maintenance, recording or the servers have just gone down) Server Status: Garry's Mod: Under going maintenance Rust: Open! Minecraft: Open!
  8. I'm not afraid of failure, I'm afraid of time.

  9. Happy Birthday!

    1. Senpai

      Senpai

      oh thank you, i didnt expect anyone to notice

  10. “I believe… whatever doesn’t kill you simply makes you…stranger.”

    1. Kohloo

      Kohloo

      Sounds about right

  11. nearing 300 posts which is the most I've ever had on a forum :D

  12. If there was a Death Note or SAO that would be amazing :P

    1. Metro

      Metro

      my bad I just saw Death Note in the sales package but a SAO would be cool.

  13. Welcome to AF and I'm just going to state my opinion that I don't think Sloth was doing anything wrong to me it looked like people were getting touchy on others opinions. This is an anime forum where we come to find like minded people and enjoy ourselves not fight over who's right or wrong.
  14. Welcome to AF hope you enjoy your time here!
  15. Welcome to AF hope you have a great time!
  16. I think I might start vlogging

    1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. Metro

      Metro

      kinda like what Taylor R, John Hill and all of them people do since they are really inspiring and stuff and they make you smile.

    3. Kohloo

      Kohloo

      I have no idea whose those people are! Lol. I've never watched any sort of vlog

    4. Metro

      Metro

      John hill is a skateboarder and Taylor R is a model who lives in Japan

  17. "What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."

  18. Welcome Oly! Hope you like it here.
  19. this just turned into one of the best days of my life

  20. Metro

    No Man's Sky

    Ok with No Man's Sky out on PS4 and right around the corner for PC I want to know your guys thoughts personally I'm really hyped to play it, with 18,446,744,073,709,551,616 planets which would take 5 billion years for 1 person to go to every planet, and every planet is different its mind blowing. I will give a proper review on it when it comes out on PC the same as I did for the Division so sit tight.
  21. Metro

    Daily Quotes.

    "For every dark night, there's a brighter day." ~Tupac "During your life, never stop dreaming. No one can take away your dreams" ~Tupac "You know it's funny when it rains it pours They got money for wars, but can't feed the poor." ~Tupac
  22. I don't cope when I'm sick and that's basically ever 2 days.....
×
×
  • Create New...