Jump to content

Loli

AF Member
  • Posts

    135
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    14

Everything posted by Loli

  1. I love the mix of piano and electric guitar within the Unraveled OP from TG:

     

  2. Boku No Hero Academia and.. One Punch Man,
  3. Only if they nod along with me to this:
  4. Re-watching the original Devilman. Been 9 years since I last watched it.

    Spoiler

    tmp_2F1443483469260-yo9ss5hmfa-e7769ef6f

     

    1. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷNeoNƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

      Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷNeoNƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

      I want to watch this but I have never seen it before. My friends say that it didn't age well but idc I like classic anime.

    2. Loli

      Loli

      Mostly due to the child deaths in it. It's meant to be gore..

      Spoiler

       

       

  5. Nostalgia time for me:

     

     

  6. Have a nice day. :3

     

    1. Loli

      Loli

      The spanish lyrics do make a lot more sense heh heh!

       

       

  7.  The Promised Neverland. Isabella’s Lullaby on the piano:

     

  8. *Dances while blasting my headphones all the way up*

     

  9. *RuthisianCodex is online*

    Me:

    tenor.gif

  10. Lovely banner. I can tell you've worked with animation teams manga-wise before and if not you definitely should!

  11. Today flew by for me. Sorry for not spending more time with all of my friends which I consider family.

    1. RuthisianCodex

      RuthisianCodex

      You can be such a sweetheart, you know that? 

  12. I wonder when the voting section of this month's art contest will begin. I'm excited to get started with my sketches.

  13. Thank you from the upper surface of my heart for all the points you've donated to this homeless loli.

    Spoiler

    __modeus_helltaker_drawn_by_piliheros200

     

    1. Show previous comments  2 more
    2. RuthisianCodex

      RuthisianCodex

      I'd be happy to show you more if you like.

    3. Loli

      Loli

      But-t once you go over to my dark side..there's no going back.

      __modeus_helltaker_drawn_by_child_isoliy

      Spoiler

      __modeus_helltaker_drawn_by_h_skimo__sam 

       

    4. RuthisianCodex
  14. I was offered candy last night and now this is what's going on with me:

     

    1. Show previous comments  4 more
    2. Loli

      Loli

      Ya reminded me of this long versed intro:

       

    3. OtakuKid

      OtakuKid

      Hey, Yu-Gi-Oh! I was just watching that anime, like, five minutes ago!

    4. Loli

      Loli

      Likewise heh heh,,

      For some reason lolis have become a thing in the Yu-Gi-Oh trading card game nowadays. There's about 30 so far.

      images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJY85ix8OhsJA5e0Lg6Sr

  15. Ham and eggs. I'll try my best to eat healthier tomorrow. *Feels a bit ashamed for adding to my cholesterol*
  16. Loli

    Seshi said: I dub thee Loli.

    *Eyes glow in deep gratitude*

    I can now freely turn into any loli at will, thank you cutie sis. That's very sweet of you. So adorable.

    Nm1X.gif C489.gif

    Spoiler

     

     

  17. For a spooky game this track sure helps me sleep at night:
  18. I tend to listen to slowed down tracks while I draw to trick myself into thinking that I have a lot of time and am in no rush to finish or otherwise my hand will start shaking and mess up my drawings in PEN. I have deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). People who suffer from it are hyperactive and can't concentrate. You could say they're hyper, which is short for hyperactive, but that's not very polite.

    *Buys a pencil today*

     

    1. Show previous comments  6 more
    2. RuthisianCodex

      RuthisianCodex

      See what I mean, you're adorable hehe ❤️🌈

    3. Loli

      Loli

      Me whenever I get on hoping you're online too:

      PopularScornfulKillifish-size_restricted

    4. RuthisianCodex

      RuthisianCodex

      It's amusing how similar our thoughts are sometimes 🌹

  19.  

    1. RuthisianCodex

      RuthisianCodex

      I really like this sound 🎶

×
×
  • Create New...