Jump to content

drill

AF Member
  • Posts

    1,924
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    97

Everything posted by drill

  1. [spoiler=Episode 7]Wow, that was actually a pretty good episode. Best part probably being, "Oh, I'm not joining Don RS." And seeing their reactions to that. I do wonder what the next arc will be though. Perhaps I should just read the manga so I know everything ahead of time.
  2. drill

    Nisekoi:

    [spoiler=Episode 6]After that episode, I actually have a feeling that they might end up having an Ichijou x Onodera pairing which I'll really look forward to. Also, I don't actually remember the girl in the middle of the cover being in the anime yet, perhaps she might be in next week's episode?
  3. [spoiler=Episode 7]Surprisingly, this anime is actually getting better with each character they add. They balanced this last episode well between the three main heroines. However, I'm more interested in that one dude that trained the mini-saur with a long sword, and now it beats the crap out of everything. Even so, Bell will no doubtably win.
  4. Recently, Sound Holic became my favorite band. I've always liked a few songs of theirs, but after listening to several songs of theirs again, I never remember liking them this much.
  5. As it seems know, in the evening on Sunday EST or sometime Monday is most likely for me to get around to getting the server up as this weekend just filled up kinda fast, specifically Sunday. I'll try to get stuff done today, so then Sunday will be more of a possibility.
  6. This one is pretty good, although the best part comes in about a minute through. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtB5Cj5fSJ8
  7. drill

    Nukoduke!

    I really can't get enough of this manga, although, it has gone into a few things that would have been better off untouched. Although, the dream in chapter 54 was a really good read. I hope more chapters come out soon.
  8. [spoiler=Episode 7]Well, at least the rest of the anime is easy to predict. Still, I really want them to get passed those meetings, as just seeing those annoying people ticks me off now. It was kinda nice seeing Hikky support that one elementary school girl though. Also, it looks as if there won't actually be any romance development afterall, which I'm a bit sad about. However, if they can end the anime with all of them club members again, I think it will be alright.
  9. Finished with the new Murasaki theme for Anime Forums. You can change your theme on the first dropdown in Preferences if you want to try it.

    1. Show previous comments  6 more
    2. Ryuji

      Ryuji

      That's a million times better!!! Thanks!

    3. Nuh1000

      Nuh1000

      I just saw this, and it's really nice! Thanks!

    4. drill

      drill

      Yep, glad you like it! :)

  10. I was using Opera until just recently, but with the update to 29, it seems like they broke quite a few things. First, Opera was the only browser that did notifications correctly, and put them on my main monitor, but now it puts them on my secondary monitor like all the other browsers. Also, the new tab page actually used to look good in 28, I'm not sure why they had to make it look more chromeish. Therefore, since I don't want to bloat Opera with a ton of extensions to make it exactly how I want, I'm going back to Firefox as at least I have less extensions there, and it has a good new tab page. The only thing I miss while using Firefox is the ability to easily drag a tab and create a new window.
  11. drill

    Denpa Kyoushi

    [FLOAT_RIGHT] [/FLOAT_RIGHT] So, this series actually started out really good. It had a great amount of comedy, while maintaining a decent story. After the first arc though, it really started to go downhill as they entirely ditched the first cast and just started over. [spoiler=Chapter 132]Honestly, I don't really even care about the new member, but I am a bit interested in Kagami's past love life, so at least this coming arc will be interesting. Even so, I think they should wrap up the manga soon as he did just win the whole challenge thing.
  12. Hm... Well, I find that live chat is usually better than using the phone. For some reason, the people on chat tend to know more of what they are talking about. Although, I still prefer just searching my answer online before contacting an online chat place, as I like finding answers by myself. Also, if I couldn't find the answer online, I won't be bothering the support with a dumb question that they hear many times per day. I've only ever used support chat for my college though, so I'm not sure if its different elsewhere.
  13. Well then, you could buy the game and join our server. Funny, I wouldn't have guessed anyone to use it as a learning tool. Yes, it's written in Java, so its available for quite a few platforms.
  14. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqreTd_ZwKw
  15. drill

    Hello.

    For the Spring 2015 season, Oregairu 2, Kekkai Sensen, Grisaia no Rakuen, Ore Monogatari, FSN UBW 2 are probably my top five. Arslan Senki comes really close to beating UBW though, it will be interesting how the rest of the show plays out. Favorite anime of all time go to Monogatari Series, Fate/Zero, Steins;Gate, and Angel Beats.
  16. drill

    Hello.

    Welcome to Anime Forums, Luke! Hope you enjoy your stay Have any favorite anime and/or manga?
  17. Actually, it locks which side you join, and you can buy the other side as DLC. All royalty characters, including the Avatar, has the ability known as Dragon's Vein, which allows them to alter the terrain at certain locations on a map. That sounds like a really neat skill. Weapon Durability has been abolished, allowing units to keep using the same weapon. I'm all for this. My favorite tactical game doesn't have durability either, and I was never much of a fan of it. A new mode called "Phoenix Mode" will be added; just as casual mode, it's meant for those that are not yet ready for the challenges of the Nohr campaign, allowing fallen units to return on the following turn. ...no, just no. Playing Lunatic/Casual is fun in Awakening, but this is just overkill.
  18. Okay, that works. I'll see about getting it up Friday, but if that doesn't work, it will have to wait until Sunday.
  19. It actually sounds like you have driver issues going on. You should make sure that your drivers are up to date whether they be AMD, Intel, or Nvidia. You can probably just do a simple google search of something like 'intel drivers'.
  20. [spoiler=Episode 5]Really interested in learning what Yamato's secret is, but I'm guessing it will be something really silly as this anime doesn't seem like it will ever get too serious. Also, Suna's sister is an amazing character. Almost my favorite character, but I'll give it a few episodes to develop her first before I make that decision.
  21. Happy birthday, Optic! Hope you have a great day :)

  22. Well, since you're laptop could die soon, and since we are both busy, did you want to put this off until a bit later then? Or just start now, and see how things go?
  23. [spoiler=Episode 6]They are carrying this out pretty well. Seeing how Arslan was in pain as he could not aid his people, as well as Kharlan seeing people that he wanted to save die as well. That musician was pretty good to tie the silver masked guy, and even using the mask to get an advantage in the battle. I really hope he joins up with Arslan soon.
  24. [spoiler=Episode 6]So, it seems that they are going with the plot line that you know is going to happen, but when it happens, it will seem like it was an amazing ending; much like Your Lie in April. However, I don't know if they've actually built up the characters enough for that. Even though they are nice and all, I don't feel a satisfactory depth to them yet.
  25. [spoiler=Chapter 95]Kinda tired of the first period fight, and wish they would get on with the challenge. I am wondering if the hooded guy is strong enough to OHKO Dongtae at the very last second if it comes down to it, or if he will just watch until its over and let Dongtae win. After all, he already has time pause, so he has no reason to take down Dongtae who only has time pause.
×
×
  • Create New...