-
Posts
1,924 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
97
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Blogs
Everything posted by drill
-
Blood Blockade Battlefront (Kekkai Sensen)
drill replied to Yuuki_Radosian's topic in Anime Discussion
[spoiler=Episode 5]Really glad they are strongly shipping Leo and the ghost girl. Leo seems to have more of a part in missions now, and seeing these missions play out is kinda interesting to watch as well. Really looking forward to next week's episode. -
I'm really excited about it as well. I'm planning on getting black as I hear the story is much more complex and that it will be much harder than white. Also, in the trailer, the girl on the black side calls the MC 'Onii-chan', thats actually the main reason why I'm getting black. But I'll probably get the special edition that includes all three paths if its released at the same time, and then just play the black side first.
-
[spoiler=Episode 5]Really felt like the quality of both the animation and the script writing went down considerably for this episode. Even so, I look forward to seeing the next episode, and hope that they do something that isn't too predictable. Also, I kinda look forward to seeing the girl on the bottom left of the cover of the anime and wonder when she will be introduced.
-
Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works 2nd Season
drill replied to drill's topic in Anime Discussion
[spoiler=Episode 5]Wow, those were some really good fight scenes. I was really surprised that Tosaka beat caster by herself and lancer beat archer. Also, the speed of which archer beat that teacher was really fast too. Really look forward to the next episode, and to see how they will fit in episodes when it feels like its going to end soon. -
So, after looking at all my highest rated manga on my list, I found that I actually like the supernatural genre with titles such as Pandora Hearts, Countrouble, and DICE. I guess I'm not really surprised at that, as especially in longer titles, they have time to develop their world and make it much more interesting than trying to make a manga based on our world. Anyway, what is your favorite genre of manga?
-
[FLOAT_RIGHT] [/FLOAT_RIGHT] So, I don't really know why, but I never got around to making a thread for this. If anything, this is probably the most surprising anime of the season. They have done what most anime do with romance development in a matter of three episodes, and I really hope the rest of the progression on this anime goes really well. [spoiler=Episode 4]I was not expecting for Takeo to just jump out of the window. That was a really cool and amazing scene. Also, I kinda hope Suna finds someone halfway through the series, and either having them all go on double dates or having it create some drama between Takeo and Suna, and having them better friends at the end than even what they are now.
-
-
[spoiler=Episode 5]Well, after learning that this will be two cour, the rest of it should actually be interesting as he won't just jump to the top instantly. This episode was okay, and I was a bit surprised that it was a draw as I didn't realize that was an option. I hope the next episode includes more Megumi though.
-
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?
drill replied to drill's topic in Anime Discussion
[spoiler=Episode 5]Strange how we are this far in and they haven't expanded the MC's group much. Overall, I think they are doing a decent job with the characters, I just wish there was more action, and maybe a tad of plot as well. -
[spoiler=Episode 5]Pretty good episode, and they left it so then the rest won't be predicted. I'm hoping they go for a Hikki x Yui pair, but I wouldn't be surprised that the scene that was shown of all of them in the student council room is going to be the very last scene of the anime. Also, it would be really cool if there was a third season announced soon.
-
Welcome to Anime Forums, Ryuji! Hope you enjoy your stay Pretty good selection of anime you have there. Personally, out of those that you mentioned, Toradora is easily my favorite. Just wondering, but do you read any manga as well?
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq9V7dDM660
-
"You will die by my scythe."
-
Actually, thats really common where I live. A few other things that are common are people that use their bluetooth devices, and are really annoying as they are just talking without considering those around them. Also, I have customers that will try to reach in front of me when I'm stocking without saying anything. No "excuse me" or even "could you get that item for me." People are really rude these days. I've actually noticed that this new generation that is being brought up are not being taught this at all, well, at least around here. I would probably blame this on technology as kids these days just see their parents being anti-social, and choose to do the same. Fortunately, for me, things like Facebook only became a thing once I was already halfway through high school. Therefore, it never really integrated into my parents life, much less my life.
-
I think that answers your question pretty well.
-
It seems that Microsoft is a lot further along compared to when they last showed off this product. Honestly though, I couldn't imagine trying to wear that thing all day, or even the entire time while I was at home, it would just be kinda weird. While it seems like a decent idea, they are forgetting about if users would actually want to use such a thing. Look at Google Glass, that didn't take off, and had a very similar concept.
-
So, I started the manga today, and I must say that it has lived up to my expectations of it. [spoiler=Chapter 11]Really hope Yato and Yuki can start getting along better. Also, I wonder if we will ever get an explanation on why Yato was crying at the beginning when he first found Yuki.
-
I used Windows Server 2012 for a college class in a VM. The VM itself was actually command line, and no one knew what they were doing, not even the teacher. I was one of the only ones to pretty much complete the assignment given to us, as there were so many things just breaking on so many different computers; like error messages that only occurred on certain computers. I did consider using a VM to test my linux distros out, but I would much rather try the live edition instead as I get the full CPU and RAM.
-
Finally caught up to the most recent chapter. [spoiler=Chapter 93]Wow, will it is kinda cool to see Dongtae win all the time, but it is getting kinda predictable, and the mange would be best if it ended soon. However, I do look forward to the encounter between Taebin and the hooded guy, can't remember his name right now. EDIT: I forgot to mention, I'm rooting for a Dongtae x Mio pair. Eunju has had her chance, and I'm really hoping that the scene where Dongtae left her using Time Pause was really the end of any possible romance.
-
Happy Birthday, EmperorQinmon! Hope you have a great day :)
-
Wow, this is really good. I'm on chapter 13 right now, and can't stop reading this [spoiler=Chapter 12]I really wonder what will happen to the new dicer. It seems that he will probably lose against the original one. Out of all the dicers, the MC is probably most interesting though.
-
Yes, it has the semicolon and is made by the same people who did Steins;Gate, Robotics;Notes, and Chaos;Head. It was released today that the manga adaption of this game will start after the game is released for various playstation systems. I actually really look forward to seeing how this manga turns out, and hope that some translation group will think the same and translate it all the way until the end of it. Here's the source: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-04-27/chaos-child-game-gets-manga-adaptation/.87563
-
Well, if it could be inspired off of something already existent, I would have an Anime on the Rewrite VN that Key made. I would probably want JC Staff to animate it assuming they had the budget. If they didn't maybe Ufotable or PA Works. Lets see, as for original ideas, probably something with time travel, epic fight scenes, and comedy... Although, not sure how all of those genres would fit together.
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArJdQRgUztI
-
[spoiler=Episode 4]Really good episode. They adapted this one quite well. At the rate that they are going, they are either going to need to do a two cour anime or create an original ending. I'm actually hoping for the latter, as the series really drags on in the later chapters. Also, I forgot how unusual Kagami's naming choices were as that also doesn't really happen in later chapters.
Anime Forums
A unique community of fans from around the world, who gather to share their fandom and love of anime, manga, gaming, fanart and at the cornerstone of it all, Japanese culture!
Take a moment to join us today and you'll have access to our member clubs and events too. Come join in the fun and become a part of our community.