What's the weather like where you are?

VampireKnight19

8 hours ago, Clayton said:

Too... hot... kill... me.. please... 

Sorry, not going to happen.  I'd have to leave the air conditioning to do that.  :)

(But I do feel your pain; 97F here today.)

Cooling off.. today it only got to 94F!  Whew!  For a while there I thought I was going to melt.  🥵

The weatherdude says it'll get hotter again this weekend though.  "95-105" in the graphic he was showing that covered my area.  Even hotter in some nearby areas.  Oh, and some increased humidity as well.  Joy.

Edited by efaardvark

The weather over the past few days has been really contradictory.  Recently we've had days where it's been nicely warm with lots of bright sunshine, until you step out from behind a building then you encounter a strong icy cold wind.

I really wonder if the weather really knows what the weather is like. 🙂

12 hours ago, Otaking66lives said:

"There is a 100% chance that some weather is happening somewhere today." - George Carlin as The Hippy-Dippy Weatherman

And you know what, he's 100% correct about that !

Some weather happened here today, and it was good weather. 🙂

Hot, overcast, and humid.  On my patio it is currently just over 100F, or almost 40C.  (It just feels worse.)  Blech.

IMG_2363.thumb.jpeg.741c8674b8713d0dde3342ec1b767566.jpeg

Edited by efaardvark

On 6/21/2023 at 7:06 PM, efaardvark said:

First day of summer here brought a beautiful, sunny day to SoCal.  Nice change from the weeks of "May grey" and "June gloom" that we've been having for the last month or two.   I'm sure that from here it will just get hotter however.  By September I'll be complaining about heat and dry and wishing we had some of the gloom back.  🥵  Not looking forward to the inevitable brushfires 🔥 that SoCal is infamous for either, once things start drying out a bit.

Sorry to hear it. We've got to worry about wildfires a lot where we live, too. Not comforting during the hotter seasons.

Today, the weather was pretty hot, but rain clouds are thankfully moving in now.

13 hours ago, Digimon_Sommelier said:

SUNNY BUT I'M BORED!!

It's bright and sunny here, and I've got too much to do to be bored.

...However, some of the things I've got to do like shopping, vacuuming and laundry are rather boring.