sup im new here \m/

Deeath

hey whats up, my names Mike. im not new to anime, but im new to this forum so be easy with me. 

im 16 and im bisexual, nice to meet you guys. hope we can be friends. :) 

2 hours ago, MediaConsumesMe said:

Welcome to the Forum, I'm new here too but unlike you I'm also an Anime Noobie, been getting into it since the first lockdown, about just over a year ago (perfect time really, as I had nothing else to do). 

Well there is a lot of anime to enjoy (and also to hate) but good luck on your Anime journey :) !!

2 minutes ago, MediaConsumesMe said:

Thanks man, currently been watching Blue Gender and Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood. Don't know why but early 2000s anime is usually my favourite stuff. 

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood is great, i'm currently obsessed with 90's animes. 

Just now, deaaath said:

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood is great, i'm currently obsessed with 90's animes. 

I got a bunch of 90s anime to watch after Christmas; Trigun, Outlaw Star and Cowyboy Beebop. I might also rewatch Eva, because I've only watched the series and the film 'End of Evangelion' once. 

2 minutes ago, MediaConsumesMe said:

I got a bunch of 90s anime to watch after Christmas; Trigun, Outlaw Star and Cowyboy Beebop. I might also rewatch Eva, because I've only watched the series and the film 'End of Evangelion' once. 

Highly recommend both Outlaw Star and Cowboy Bebop, they are both awesome,  I think you'll like them. Space Opera animes are the bomb 

1 minute ago, deaaath said:

Highly recommend both Outlaw Star and Cowboy Bebop, they are both awesome,  I think you'll like them. Space Opera animes are the bomb 

Yeah, I do like Space Opera. I really enjoyed Legend of the Galactic Heroes so it great seeing the new series got announced a month back. Then there's the next season of Space Battleship Yamato, so plenty of space opera coming up. I also got to watch Fate Heaven Feel III, which finally releases in the UK in March. The wait has been painful. 

• 4 weeks later...