My Graphic Experiments

Emotion Flux

10 hours ago, Animedragon said:

Ouch!! That's painful, Been There Done That! It's just SO easy to make mistakes like that when you get distracted. Glad you didn't do yourself a serious injury.

Yes, tired & distracted are not a good combo when you are doing anything with cooking or hot objects 😅

• Like 1

On 1/16/2024 at 1:52 PM, Wild Emotion said:

I'm not really sure. Chances are pretty good that I'll be making a Nier set, but since I can only play Nier Automata it'll probably be one of the characters in that installment. Since I'm not playing FFVIII anymore, this set doesn't seem as appropriate. I try to set my avy and sig to either what I'm doing, what I love, or what I've recently watched that I really like, so that's more than likely to be the theme of the new set I'll make, but the story is so interesting that I almost can't stop playing it. lol I'll make it at some point though because Nier Automata is definitely one of my new all-time favorite games. ^^ Thanks for reminding me btw~

I actually have a lot of update but I im cold to update🥶finally picture my old drawings with better quality yet still lazy to blurry my name, crop, upload and post😩

Just enjoy the game 1st so that you have more inspiration to make after👍

Edited by ReverzerO

I love the cold. :P Until there's ice that gets on our driveway, that's not so enjoyable. lol

I think I will enjoy the game first though. That's probably better to do before trying to start a sig/avy project of it. ^^

On 1/25/2024 at 4:49 PM, Wild Emotion said:

I love the cold. :P Until there's ice that gets on our driveway, that's not so enjoyable. lol

I really dislike the cold weather and am eagerly looking forward to spring and summer. 🌞

1 hour ago, Animedragon said:

I really dislike the cold weather and am eagerly looking forward to spring and summer. 🌞

I don't mind Spring, but I like when there's a coat of fluffy white snow outside. It gets way too hot for me in the summer though. I hate sweating and having all of the fans on so loud that it's hard to hear when someone says anything in the house. At the house we previously lived in though we'd usually get a lot more snow in our yard. We didn't have cacti either, so we'd sometimes make snow angels. Well, maybe occasionally... I can't remember very well since we've been living in this house for 20 years... but we did at some point and I thought it was fun. ^^ Snowball fights are fun, too, until I get too mad and frustrated, depending on where it lands. ^^; I've never had much control over my emotions. >< What do you like most about Spring and Summer?

On 1/25/2024 at 11:49 AM, Wild Emotion said:

I

& then you go sliding down the driveway like a little polar bear on a glacier 🤭

• Funny 1

14 hours ago, Wild Emotion said:

What do you like most about Spring and Summer?

Several things. For one I like the longer daylight hours and not having to wrap up before going out. As a railway enthusiast I find it much more pleasant standing on a railway station platform photographing and filming trains 🚂 when it's warm and sunny, it's also nicer when visiting other places because contrary to popular belief I don't only photograph trains 😀.  There's also the matter of sun angle, it's much higher in the sky in the summer, the winter sun has a nasty habit of being below my car's sun visor so I have difficulty seeing where I'm going.

2 hours ago, Animedragon said:

Several things. For one I like the longer daylight hours and not having to wrap up before going out. As a railway enthusiast I find it much more pleasant standing on a railway station platform photographing and filming trains 🚂 when it's warm and sunny, it's also nicer when visiting other places because contrary to popular belief I don't only photograph trains 😀.  There's also the matter of sun angle, it's much higher in the sky in the summer, the winter sun has a nasty habit of being below my car's sun visor so I have difficulty seeing where I'm going.

Explained in that kind of light, I can see how some people might prefer the warmer seasons. ^^ I hate the heat too much since I more or less grew up in a colder environment ever since I was little. I'm also more sensitive to light than the average person, so it's pretty easy for my eyes to hurt if it's bright enough outside. When the sun comes out when there's snow out also stings my eyes, but I still prefer that to being covered in swear in the summer. >< Everybody's got their own preferences though, and nobody's right or wrong with them. ^^

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wild Emotion said:

Explained in that kind of light, I can see how some people might prefer the warmer seasons. ^^ I hate the heat too much since I more or less grew up in a colder environment ever since I was little. I'm also more sensitive to light than the average person, so it's pretty easy for my eyes to hurt if it's bright enough outside. When the sun comes out when there's snow out also stings my eyes, but I still prefer that to being covered in swear in the summer. >< Everybody's got their own preferences though, and nobody's right or wrong with them. ^^

I should also point out that here in the UK summer temperatures don't often get higher than 25C (77F) and if they go above 30C (86F) we find it a bit too hot.

On 1/30/2024 at 2:05 PM, Animedragon said:

I should also point out that here in the UK summer temperatures don't often get higher than 25C (77F) and if they go above 30C (86F) we find it a bit too hot.

Ohhhh, ok. It makes more sense now after learning that. I never actually knew that about the UK. o.o I wish our summers didn't get so unpleasant. ><

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Wild Emotion said:

Ohhhh, ok. It makes more sense now after learning that. I never actually knew that about the UK. o.o I wish our summers didn't get so unpleasant. ><

In 2022 the temperature hit 40C (104F) and our Met Office declared a Red Warning for heat and everyone was urged to avoid unnecessary travel and stay indoors and free bottles of water were given away at major railway stations.

14 hours ago, Animedragon said:

In 2022 the temperature hit 40C (104F) and our Met Office declared a Red Warning for heat and everyone was urged to avoid unnecessary travel and stay indoors and free bottles of water were given away at major railway stations.

I can't really remember anything like that happening in the USA, but my memory is one of the least reliable. It seems like things will just keep getting more extreme with the weather, but I've never been very optimistic. ^^;

7 hours ago, Sasuke said:

Nice works.
Do you use PS/GIMP or another program?
How long have you been making graphics? 

Thanks.

I use a free image editor called Photopea. I had to figure a few different things out in it, but after learning my way around some of the functions in it, I've grown used to using it. The only downside to it being free is it does require an internet connection to work, so I can't do any of my projects offline. ><

I honestly don't even remember how long I've been making graphics though. It feels like I've been making them ever since I can remember. My memory doesn't really go that far back though, but it feels like I've been making them for a long time. I couldn't put an actual number on how many years I've been doing it though since my memory is so bad.

Thanks for asking. ^^

I don't think I've heard of Photopea. Is it browser based or does it require a download like Photoshop?
I've been making graphics for a little while too, but not really enough to make a showcase with. I used Gimp at first since it's free and about the same as Photoshop, but now I use Photoshop CS5.

1 hour ago, Sasuke said:

I don't think I've heard of Photopea. Is it browser based or does it require a download like Photoshop?
I've been making graphics for a little while too, but not really enough to make a showcase with. I used Gimp at first since it's free and about the same as Photoshop, but now I use Photoshop CS5.

That's the weird thing. It's browser-based, but it can also be installed as an app. The problem with the app though is you still need to be connected to the internet to use it, even if you're just using the app that's available for a free download. >< I hardly ever go anywhere, so it's not as inconvenient as it would be, but it's still annoying when there's some crappy weather reducing the wifi signal strength. >< ><

I don't think I'd ever make a showcase of my projects. I usually just like to show them to friends or on a forum like this. I have no idea which image editor I used at first because I've been doing it for so long, but I do remember using both Photoshop CS(I don't remember which version it was though) and Gimp. When I got this Chromebook I had to find alternatives though because apparently Chromebooks use an OS that Google created called "Chrome OS" and usually things that work ok on a Windows or OS other than Chrome OS (what the Chromebook uses) then there's a high chance that it won't work on this. That was an unexpected bump to run into, but I'm still glad I've got one. ^^

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sakura said:

New stuff when?

lol I could at least make one of B2 and 9S because they're the first 2 that you get to hear conversations between because 9S helps B2 with fighting and hacking stuff. Apparently after beating the game as B2 you play as 9S and after that I think someone by the name of A2 is next. That's just my theory though about the 3rd route after people beat the game with 9S. Like, there's a bunch of chests that require hacking skills to open, but players can only do that as 9S. I don't know if they can do that as A2 though. I'm pretty interested to know what's in those frickin chests I can't get yet. lol B2 is an android woman and 9S is like her brother in arms, but I think it might be a deeper bond between them like in a romantic sense, but I'm still not entirely sure about that. I don't know anything about A2 though, so I really look forward to playing her story in the 3rd route of the story. It really seems to me though that B2 and 9S have romantic feelings for each other. It reminds me of star-crossed lovers. I didn't know that the androids in Nier Automata didn't have reproductive organs though. They don't even need to eat! They still do sometimes though, but I'm not entirely sure why. At least not yet. ^^;

I like the relationship between B2 and 9S though, so I might take some time to make a set using those 2 in the avy and sig. If I can find renders of them, that is. Maybe I'll get lucky. lol

1 hour ago, Wild Emotion said:

lol I could at least make one of B2 and 9S because they're the first 2 that you get to hear conversations between because 9S helps B2 with fighting and hacking stuff. Apparently after beating the game as B2 you play as 9S and after that I think someone by the name of A2 is next. That's just my theory though about the 3rd route after people beat the game with 9S. Like, there's a bunch of chests that require hacking skills to open, but players can only do that as 9S. I don't know if they can do that as A2 though. I'm pretty interested to know what's in those frickin chests I can't get yet. lol B2 is an android woman and 9S is like her brother in arms, but I think it might be a deeper bond between them like in a romantic sense, but I'm still not entirely sure about that. I don't know anything about A2 though, so I really look forward to playing her story in the 3rd route of the story. It really seems to me though that B2 and 9S have romantic feelings for each other. It reminds me of star-crossed lovers. I didn't know that the androids in Nier Automata didn't have reproductive organs though. They don't even need to eat! They still do sometimes though, but I'm not entirely sure why. At least not yet. ^^;

I like the relationship between B2 and 9S though, so I might take some time to make a set using those 2 in the avy and sig. If I can find renders of them, that is. Maybe I'll get lucky. lol

That's from the new game you are playing right? I get the names mixed up because I don't know the game XD Can you not render things yourself though? There are websites that work on web browsers that render things~

1 hour ago, Sakura said:

That's from the new game you are playing right? I get the names mixed up because I don't know the game XD Can you not render things yourself though? There are websites that work on web browsers that render things~

Yeah. ^^ It's ok though, even I forget the name of a game when I try to remember it. lol So, it's totally understandable. ^^ Unfortunately, since I can't use apps anymore I can't use the background remover app that I always used to make or clear up renders. I only know of remove.bg to remove the background for images, but if I want to keep downloading the high quality image as opposed to the sample image from the results I have to constantly make a new email to sign up with and that gets really tiresome and annoying. That, and remove.bg doesn't always remove just the background I want it to take off, sometimes it cuts into the characters themselves which instantly makes me feel like I wasted time with it. >< Thankfully Photopea can still be used in a browser, but it doesn't really make very good renders. At least not from my trial and error with it.

1 hour ago, Sakura said:

Oh that sucks. I've never actually used the remove background apps I just knew they existed lol 

lol It's basically the only way I was able to make renders. Do you make renders?

On 2/2/2024 at 12:49 PM, Wild Emotion said:

That's the weird thing. It's browser-based, but it can also be installed as an app. The problem with the app though is you still need to be connected to the internet to use it, even if you're just using the app that's available for a free download. >< I hardly ever go anywhere, so it's not as inconvenient as it would be, but it's still annoying when there's some crappy weather reducing the wifi signal strength. >< ><

I don't think I'd ever make a showcase of my projects. I usually just like to show them to friends or on a forum like this. I have no idea which image editor I used at first because I've been doing it for so long, but I do remember using both Photoshop CS(I don't remember which version it was though) and Gimp. When I got this Chromebook I had to find alternatives though because apparently Chromebooks use an OS that Google created called "Chrome OS" and usually things that work ok on a Windows or OS other than Chrome OS (what the Chromebook uses) then there's a high chance that it won't work on this. That was an unexpected bump to run into, but I'm still glad I've got one. ^^

Most apps you need an internet hookup to run. That's a good thing about PS or Gimp, they can run offline. If your computer isn't compatible with them though that's a moot point. Photoshop Express should run no problem on a Chromebook, and be available in the Google Play store for download.

15 hours ago, Wild Emotion said:

lol It's basically the only way I was able to make renders. Do you make renders?

No, but @Sasuke whole DA is dedicated to making renders lol 

Actually I should change this statement, I do make renders, but I make them for my own use for stuff I plan to make something with but only occasionally lol 

Edited by Sakura
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Sasuke said:

Most apps you need an internet hookup to run. That's a good thing about PS or Gimp, they can run offline. If your computer isn't compatible with them though that's a moot point. Photoshop Express should run no problem on a Chromebook, and be available in the Google Play store for download.

I used to use PS Express now that you mention it. For some reason though the Google Play Store and all of my apps just get stuck in a perpetual loading circle that never actually loads anything. That's when I went looking for Photoshop alternative for Chromebook using... it was either Google or Bing... one of those search engines.

I didn't know that your DA was focused on renders though. If I found a good image of these 2 characters (2B and 9S from Nier Automata) do you think you'd be able to make renders from them? I don't have any income or anything, so I'm pretty much asking for a favor. ^^;

8 hours ago, Sakura said:

No, but @Sasuke whole DA is dedicated to making renders lol 

Actually I should change this statement, I do make renders, but I make them for my own use for stuff I plan to make something with but only occasionally lol 

I think I know what you mean, it's ok. ^^ Can't hurt to ask though, right? ^^