Oh Heyy.

mechaBD

Welcome to Anime Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Ikki is a good character, I approve of your avatar.

Also, what is your favorite anime and manga?

Thank you for the welcome. :)

Ikki is one of the better MC's of this season.

I have a long list of favorite anime and manga but I love anything Gundam. Especially Turn a and 00. My favorite manga that I am reading right now is probably Food Wars. That series has been an interesting ride. :D

Edited by Guest

I have a long list of favorite anime and manga but I love anything Gundam. Especially Turn a and 00.

I have yet to watch a single Gundam title yet. When I get around to it though, I'll keep those two in mind.

My favorite manga that I am reading right now is probably Food Wars. That series has been an interesting ride. :D

Ah yes, I haven't read the manga yet, but the anime was quite interesting. Perhaps I'll start that once I catch up with the manga I'm currently reading.

I have yet to watch a single Gundam title yet. When I get around to it though, I'll keep those two in mind.

Ah yes, I haven't read the manga yet, but the anime was quite interesting. Perhaps I'll start that once I catch up with the manga I'm currently reading.

You haven't seen a Gundam series yet? Shut the front door.

What are you currently reading? I could use some suggestions. I'm not watching a whole lot this season and need another series to watch or read.

Edited by Guest

What are you currently reading? I could use some suggestions. I'm not watching a whole lot this season and need another series to watch or read.

Ah, lets see. I would highly suggest both ReLife and Tower of God. I'm reading a lot more, you can check my list here: AniList

For anime, I really don't think there is much out there. Especially since I would suggest the manga for Owari no Seraph and One Punch Man over their anime counterparts.

Ah, lets see. I would highly suggest both ReLife and Tower of God. I'm reading a lot more, you can check my list here: AniList

For anime, I really don't think there is much out there. Especially since I would suggest the manga for Owari no Seraph and One Punch Man over their anime counterparts.

It's interesting you say that because I feel the same way about Owari no Seraph and One punch man.

I will have to check out both of those. Thank you. (y)

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

I've been reading the akame ga kill manga?, you read that?

I have been reading that but I haven't finished watching the anime yet. I need to because I have people upset with me that I keep putting it off. :D

Edited by Guest

Hello and welcome to the forum , Yuuki desu , I hope you enjoy it here :P

I have a long list of favorite anime and manga but I love anything Gundam.

Have you seen Argevollen or Eureka 7 both are brilliant and mainly revolve around mechs :P

Hello and welcome to the forum , Yuuki desu , I hope you enjoy it here :P

Have you seen Argevollen or Eureka 7 both are brilliant and mainly revolve around mechs :P

Thanks for welcome Yuuki_Radosian. :)

I have seen Eureka 7 and loved it. Argevollen I have not but trust me it is on my list of things to watch. I love my mechs. (y)

Thanks for welcome Yuuki_Radosian. :)

Just Yuuki is fine :P

I have seen Eureka 7 and loved it.

I'm glad , it's one of my all time favorites xD

Argevollen I have not but trust me it is on my list of things to watch. I love my mechs. (y)

It's brilliant , and to be honest I am not the biggest fan of mech but it was more than good enough to warrant loads of praise :P

Welcome to the Forums!

Judging by some of the posts I've read by you, we shall get along swimmingly!

Since you like mech, have you seen the movie Expelled from Paradise? It's great!

Welcome to the Forums!

Judging by some of the posts I've read by you, we shall get along swimmingly!

Since you like mech, have you seen the movie Expelled from Paradise? It's great!

Thank you for the welcome and liking my posts. (y)

I have not seen that movie but I will put it on my list of things to watch. To be honest I have watched a lot of anime but aside from Akira and a couple of other classics I have not watched any anime movies. I would love to be steered in the right direction and watch some good ones.

Thank you for the welcome and liking my posts. (y)

No problem! You've got some great posts!

I have not seen that movie but I will put it on my list of things to watch. To be honest I have watched a lot of anime but aside from Akira and a couple of other classics I have not watched any anime movies. I would love to be steered in the right direction and watch some good ones.

Expelled from Paradise is nicely executed and I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

Edited by Guest

• 3 months later...