Chillin with a Villian - Who would you chill with?

supernekofox

What Anime villain would you chill with no matter how evil or sadistic?
Some are wicked cool no matter how much they burn the world. 

I would chill with Ryomen Sukuna or Suguru Geto from Jujutsu Kaisen.
Although both are seeking to destroy the world as we know it, I can't help but think
they would be a lot of fun for at least most of the night before becoming total
a-holes. I would even hang with Lady Clemintine from Overlord.

9EJEfZOID2Jf88GEpEwuRu1XWDXVvrVvWkmx9fbontdYfcCXCSyzfBC5jkCqWKGpKRGUjPMO1kDYvRtFBHRoOfuZfENVUS8Zo5AZs1xvXQygp2TjhqINydSRnZL6IjFGT0H3lGKXb5bQu2hKprEix-OT9_ayzqOJDIaRqX7DgyM9EJEfZOID2Jf88GEpEwuRu1XWDXVvrVvWkmx9fbontdYfcCXCSyzfBC5jkCqWKGpTeulLQftdBoZ3TTG94X80D0sw7P8SlD-2tViQMumzxbeCFxX2Vr_oFu5mCFx3G2c-70qm4KzamjNtGUbYLFHe4UtiC5BQe3ffI2LsbGPZrUCgRPzKUEeV-9Kqs6OyYls1JFd97i9RLwmU7r1FfxFOb4eud1h7nwWkkgYV1q2ccUJS62wFXp7jaQBnwQq3gN0x636cvo-qK3xHQZxksdih7zD8tgyxEKe8yBvNifr5cyCsdj6_vzWF7sVFLGwMcgWg

Twice & Himiko Toga from My Hero Academia

spacer.png
spacer.png

Shin, Noi, Fujita & Ebisu from Dorohedoro spacer.png

And of course these guys

spacer.png

Edited by Ohayotaku
  • Like 2

Personally, I'd have to say I'd chill with Yami Bakura. I've always been a fan of his. Well, I'd chill with him until he decided to send me to the Shadow Realm. lol From the original classic Yu-Gi-Oh! (rest in peace, Kazuki Takahashi).

• 2 weeks later...

I want to add an alternative answer to the question. Turles would be fun to hang out with. Just go around the universe using the Tree of Might to gain more and more power, that'd be pretty sweet. Obviously he shares it like he did with the Turles Crusher Corps. Although he'd painfully destroy me in a heartbeat if I failed to do something he asked me to do. lol So, this is my alternative answer.

55 minutes ago, Clayton said:

You have to admire the villains in My Hero Academia. They don't deny what they are. 

I heard about MHA, but there's too many seasons for me to afford to buy. I can usually swing a season or 2 over time, but not much more than that. We may be middle class, but we never have any money to spend on ourselves. Or rarely any. Seems ironic really. Gets depressing after a while, too. Anywho, @Clayton could you shed some light on the different typed of villains in MY Hero Academia? At least a few of your favorites, all of them might be a tall order with so many seasons. lol ^^;