Your favorite anime bimbo

Clayton

• 3 weeks later...

For me “favorite” “bimbo” is an oxymoron. By my definition just being scatterbrained, naive or dense doesn’t qualify. A bimbo’s stupidity & behavior has to be to such a degree that it makes them unlikeable for me. Prime Examples: Hakufu Sonsaku from Ikki Tousen 

spacer.png

Power from Chainsaw Man spacer.png

There are a couple characters I actually do like that I could see some people labeling as bimbos (though I tend to think of them as genki baka :P )

Ami Tsuruga from The Cafe Terrace & it’s Goddesses (as a character I find her antics funny/entertaining, but as a person IRL she’d be annoying as hell 🤣 )spacer.png

Hana Yurikawa from Mieruko-chan spacer.png

And then there’s Carol Olston from Tomo-chan is a Girl who actually isn’t as clueless as she acts outwardly spacer.png

2 hours ago, MediaConsumesMe said:

And who says only ladies can be bimbos!

Ah yes, a HIMbo

spacer.png
spacer.png
^ That’s Helck, btw (though it’s heavily implied he has a hidden agenda)

Edited by Ohayotaku
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Otaking66lives said:

Mihoshi Kuramitsu from Tenchi Muyo

luv me some Tenchi Muyo

On 7/29/2023 at 11:36 AM, Kleiner said:

luv me some Tenchi Muyo

I've been trying to watch the new GXP series. It's hard going - much like the later seasons of Tenchi Muyo. The main problem being it includes people/events from the novels and I keep having trouble following who/what they are talking about.

Anyway, my vote if for Mari Tomita from Air Gear. Despite being constantly being paranoid that men are going to molest her, she has a tendency to act very erotically.

Tomita_Mari_Thong.webp.f58ad05011b63e4e35e5d91ed0246113.webp