Hi!

Zaria

Hello, my name is Zaria and it's so wonderful to meet you all!

I'm still pretty new to anime despite watching it off and on for about 12 years now. I've always enjoyed the community and even used to be on another anime forum site years ago! I've been to a few conventions as well.
I'm an artist, bookworm, love all kinds of music, and want to travel the world one day. I love animals as well; I have 1 cat (Phoebe), 2 dogs (Luna and Capone), and a rat (Floki). I also live with my fiance who is a huge anime fan. He's introduced me to several new ones. We're watching Konosuba, Parasite, Jujutsu Kaisen right now. I have a hard time with sticking to one show, I have the same issues with books. I can read multiple books without getting confused, haha. 

Feel free to give me any recommendations! I'm down to try just about any anime, really. 

Welcome 😁 Hope you find things to interest you here & decide to stick around.

10 hours ago, Zaria said:

I have a hard time with sticking to one show

Same, I tend to follow 15-20 series weekly & then binge watch 5 or 6 series while the seasons transition.

Feel free to give me any recommendations! I'm down to try just about any anime, really. 

I see Spy x Family on your profile page, so maybe try Buddy Daddies https://myanimelist.net/anime/53411/Buddy_Daddies

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Zaria said:

I have a hard time with sticking to one show,

I'm the complete opposite. I stick with one series and watch it to the end before moving on to another one. I used to be able to watch multiple series at once but I find it too confusing these days.

Anyway, welcome aboard pull up a cushion, or a chair if sitting on the floor isn't your thing, and make yourself at home.

• Like 2

hiii /ᐠ - ˕ -マi'm froggy, and im also new to the forum too! nice to meet ya!

On 12/4/2023 at 6:41 PM, Zaria said:

I love animals as well; I have 1 cat (Phoebe), 2 dogs (Luna and Capone), and a rat (Floki).

I love cats, like so much. Sadly, I'm allergic, but my brother has a cat named shamus and I always attack him with pets whenever I go over! (its worth the sniffles I get after). My dream was fulfilled when I went to a cat cafe in Shibuya or Shinjuku (I forget which) and feed the kitties there! They were so cute when they followed me around because I had food. The highlight was when I hung out at the top floor and there was a small manga nook where I read with a cat in my lap )>u<(

13 hours ago, Ohayotaku said:

I see Spy x Family on your profile page, so maybe try Buddy Daddies https://myanimelist.net/anime/53411/Buddy_Daddies

^^ Buddy Daddies was so wholesome, I also recommend it as well (0o0)

• Like 1
  • Aww 1

On 12/5/2023 at 10:34 PM, froggy said:

I love cats, like so much. Sadly, I'm allergic, but my brother has a cat named shamus and I always attack him with pets whenever I go over! (its worth the sniffles I get after). My dream was fulfilled when I went to a cat cafe in Shibuya or Shinjuku (I forget which) and feed the kitties there! They were so cute when they followed me around because I had food. The highlight was when I hung out at the top floor and there was a small manga nook where I read with a cat in my lap )>u<(

Oh no! Cats have been my main companion animal for me. Phoebe is the absolute sweetest cat and she is so tiny as well. When I got sick she was cuddled right there with me the whole time until I felt better. I received a little hedgehog door stopper for Christmas last year and my mom named him Shamus hehe that's cute. 
That sounds like a dream! I'd love to experience something like that. We have a cat cafe here in my hometown but it's not magical. It's a great place but the only access to the cats is if you pay but thankfully it goes toward rescuing more cats and taking care of the ones that's there. They rescue cats and let people adopt them. The beverages are named after actual cats they've had. Unfortunately, there's nowhere to sit and enjoy. They had a couch and a bar to sit and watch the cats but that's it. They also sell artist's works with no commission fees so that's amazing. 

On 12/5/2023 at 8:22 AM, Ohayotaku said:

I'll check it out! Thank you!

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I'm not the best at talking to people or replying so forgive me in advance haha. I appreciate you guys.

Edited by Zaria

@Zaria No worries, the few regulars around here are pretty chill.

1 hour ago, Zaria said:

Oh no! Cats have been my main companion animal for me

Not to overdo things, but will make a couple more recommendations based on this

My Roommate is a Cat

The Masterful Cat is Depressed Again Today

I enjoyed both

Edited by Ohayotaku
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Zaria said:

Oh no! Cats have been my main companion animal for me. Phoebe is the absolute sweetest cat and she is so tiny as well. When I got sick she was cuddled right there with me the whole time until I felt better. I received a little hedgehog door stopper for Christmas last year and my mom named him Shamus hehe that's cute.

Phoebe sounds like an angel (@o-o@)  Growing up I had a tuxedo cat, and she was the grouchiest grandma. I swear when she would sleep with me every night it felt like there was a boulder in the middle of my bed!  I was scared of the dark back then (I still am) so having her was worth the lack of space in my own bed, and the sniffles. (v_v)/  Also, shamus is the perfect name for a hedgehog lolz

9 hours ago, Zaria said:

That sounds like a dream! I'd love to experience something like that. We have a cat cafe here in my hometown but it's not magical. It's a great place but the only access to the cats is if you pay but thankfully it goes toward rescuing more cats and taking care of the ones that's there. They rescue cats and let people adopt them. The beverages are named after actual cats they've had. Unfortunately, there's nowhere to sit and enjoy. They had a couch and a bar to sit and watch the cats but that's it. They also sell artist's works with no commission fees so that's amazing.

The cat cafe in Japan was really magical! But it was still like 800 yen every ten minutes, which is around 7 dollars. So I barely had time to stick around, but they did give out a free drink included! Now that I think about it, the cafe was really popular! The cafe super close to the gigantic 3d cat billboard in shinjuku! Right outside the east exit of shinjuku station! \(0O0)/

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I'm not the best at talking to people or replying so forgive me in advance haha. I appreciate you guys.

Ofc! I joined the forum like last week I think, but still, if you have any questions or anything like that you can tots msg me :D