New seasonal anime.What are you watching in the spring?

New season. What are you guys watching? I am watching this, am i missing out on something??:

Merchant Meets the Wise Wolf 
I Was Reincarnated as the 7th Prince so I Can Take My Time Perfecting My Magical Ability 
In gods games we play 
Re:monster 
That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime Season 3
How to love your elf bride

I'm definitely going to watch:
Sound Euphonium. season 3.
Yuru Camp. season 3.

This looks interesting:
Train to the End of the World.

I might give these a watch:
Jellyfish Can't Swim In The Night.
A Condition Called Love.

On 4/18/2024 at 8:02 PM, holywhippet said:

I was looking forward to Konosuba season 3, but it seems that Crunchyroll isn't releasing a dubbed version?

Their line-up page says there will be a dub, but no mention of when https://www.crunchyroll.com/news/seasonal-lineup/2024/3/13/crunchyroll-spring-2024-dubs-konosuba-black-butler-kaiju-no-8

As for myself, I’ m late getting into the Spring season. Here’s where things stand at the moment.

Plan to watch in entirety: Yuru Camp S3 • Reincarnated as a Slime S3 • Duke of Death & His Maid S3 • Konosuba S3 • Mushoku Tensei S2-2 • My Hero Academia S7 (starts 05/04) • Demon Slayer: Hashira Training Arc (starts 05/12)

Plan to check out: Kaiju No. 8 • Go, Go, Loser Ranger • Wind Breaker • Tonari no Youkai-san • Jellyfish Can’t Swim in the Night • Mission: Yozakura Family • Spice & Wolf remake (planning to wait until the 1st cour finishes)

Started , but not sure if I’ll Finish: Mysterious Disappearances • Studio Apartment, Angel Included • Arch Demon & Elf Bride • Train to the End of the World • Voice Actor Radio• Reincarnated 7th Prince • Sand Land • Ninja Kamui • Tsukimichi S2

Started, but don’t plan to finish: Level 2 Cheat Powers • Re:Monster • Vampire Dormitory

Edited by Ohayotaku

My Hero Academia season 7, Windbreaker and Grandpa and Grandma Turn Young Again. These are the ones I have read about so far that I want to watch very soon that have just came out. 

On 4/18/2024 at 8:02 PM, holywhippet said:

I was looking forward to Konosuba season 3, but it seems that Crunchyroll isn't releasing a dubbed version?

Update

https://www.crunchyroll.com/news/announcements/2024/4/23/konosuba-season-3-anime-english-dub-cast-crew-release-date