wassup

hi!! I was looking for anime forums where I can connect with people with my interests, so naturally, I came across this site!! I don't really want to say my name, so just calling me ribit is fine. I really like neon genesis evangelion, and am obsessed with shinji (I even am in the process of making a small shrine). I also really like chainsawman. some of my other interests that I don't talk about as much are bungo stray dogs, the summer hikaru died and yeah that's pretty much it lol. I also really like video games, my favorite ones are dark souls 2 and final fantasy 16! I have all from the soulsborne games (except for the demon's souls remake, I only have the old one on my ps3), even though I'm not very good at video games. I like metal music, my favorite bands are bestial bukkake and korn. I'm an artist too! my art is decent, in my opinion, so I'll probably be sharing it a lot. I wanted to start writing too, but for now my writing stays in my notes app, lol. I hope this is a good intro, I am not good at making them!!!!! 
I hope I'll have fun here, this seems like a nice site :)

Welcome 😁

Hope you find things to interest you here & decide to stick around.

Hello and welcome to the forums 💜 I hope you enjoy your time here and stick around with our little community ~

I would definitely want to see some of your art too, it's nice to have more artists on the forums. I'm not very good at drawing myself but I like to make graphics on photoshop and I also like to write, mostly poetry or short stories. Anywayyyyy, enjoy your time, and if you ever want to chat feel free to drop me a message! 

Welcome to the Insanity! Enjoy your time here, just watch out for *ducks flying Mi-go*. Dammit! Who keeps opening THAT door?? *chases after the escapee while yelling* Anyways, welcome!

Posted (edited)

Hello and welcome to the forums 💜 I hope you enjoy your time here and stick around with our little community ~

I would definitely want to see some of your art too, it's nice to have more artists on the forums. I'm not very good at drawing myself but I like to make graphics on photoshop and I also like to write, mostly poetry or short stories. Anywayyyyy, enjoy your time, and if you ever want to chat feel free to drop me a message! 

It would be great if there was a way to have an art contest on the forums with the artist that are here.

Edited by Zeref
  • Agree 1