Say something to the person above!

Optic

Bit messy when you wake up and realize you fell asleep and have Taco Bell taco cheese in your hair.

Especially late at night when you are just adding things to cart and checking out for that 5 minutes of happiness ;-; 

• 2 weeks later...

Having a maximum you can spend per month at Amazon, or any other on-line retailer, and having to get your purchases approved before actually clicking that "Place Order" button is a a good idea.

Unfortunately it doesn't work for me as I'm both the purchaser and the authoriser..... 😄

So when the Credit Card bill arrives I go "Aaarrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!" 😱😱

2 hours ago, Emotion Flux said:

It's a nice looking day outside today. Even I can realize that. Though it's still kind of cold here.

It's been a nice sunny day here too, but with a nasty cold wind.

2 hours ago, Emotion Flux said:

Btw, what's an authorized?

An authoriser is someone who has the the authority, or permission, to sign purchase orders and in effect spend the company's money.  At work I was the Team Leader and if we needed to buy any supplies for our unit I had the company's permission to place the order and spend the money, without asking my manager first, and our accounts department would pay the supplier because I had signed and "authorised" the purchase.

16 minutes ago, Emotion Flux said:

I wasn't expecting that to be the process of authorizing purchases. I'm not really sure what I was expecting though. Learn something new every day, right? ^^

The process can vary depending on the company and its rules, but that's the general way it's done.  I had a maximum spend each month that I couldn't exceed without permission.

Waking up to that guy standing over you is even worse than a shadow person under your bed 🫠

• Confused 1

NOOO He's not in this country. He did say he was going to turn up at my door though. As far as I know though he doesn't even know what city I live in. 

• Optimistic 1

I mean I agree with Pessi I would take the ghost over him XD Ghosts would probably be much more easier to get along with and less likely to creepystalk you. 

• Like 1