Do you own a dishwasher?

Optic

Do you own a dishwasher?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do you own a dishwasher?

• Yes, and I use it regularly!
    • Yes... but don't really use it.
    • No, but I want one!!
    • No, I can't see myself using it at all.

every place ive lived in that had a dish washer, we never used it, ever, not even once. and its the same with my friends too. i didnt even know what it was as a kid. i though it was a drying rack, since thats all we ever used it for. but after i learned how to read, i was like "dish...washer?" "this washes the dishes??" i confronted my dad, feeling betrayed, and he said that it didnt work or something like that, but i dont think that was true, considering that in the other places we live they were all "broken". one day though, when i get my own place, ill be free. free to use my dishwasher for my bidding, instead of a drying rack and never wash a dish again.

• Like 1

I have a dish washer and use it regularly its just easier (esp with my jod hrs) to load it and set it off then do the same with the laundry and whilst both are going go do some other cleaning

I've lived a lot of places and most of the times I've had a dishwasher. There were two apartments I lived in that did not have dishwashing machines though. I'm kinda 50/50 on whether I use the one I have now. If there are a lot of dishes and I can fill it up in one go I use the dishwasher. If I can't fill it up (and my choice is dirty dishes sitting overnight in the machine or take the extra time to just hand wash) I usually hand wash. For me it really depends on what gets more done faster, and dishes sitting unclean in a machine for a day or more is not quick enough for me.

7scivUVlS2eG6mlLkNGakg.png.ad0d187a902be1c252954abf09746e4e.png

Say hello to my little friend :D

I hand wash maybe 75% of the time, but if there is a whole lot, I can't be bothered, they have food engrained deep into the dishes' souls, or a combination of all three, then I'll load up the dish washer.

It has served me very well over the years :)

34508989924_db9c8bb013_z.jpg.4a709dd0a260bc28dc0a8a690ec4400c.jpg

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2

[ATTACH=full]32013[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]32015[/ATTACH]

Say hello to my little friend :D

I hand wash maybe 75% of the time, but if there is a whole lot, I can't be bothered, they have food engrained deep into the dishes' souls, or a combination of all three, then I'll load up the dish washer.

It has served me very well over the years :)

Can we talk about dishes in this thread too? Because those dishes are super cute.

• Winner 1

Can we talk about dishes in this thread too? Because those dishes are super cute.

Aww really? Well thank you very much! I have quite a lot of dishes and plates that are pretty fancy :3

I think I'll take some pictures of them and post them here tomorrow ^^

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1