Favourite Anime Dwarf

Bakuganfan01

There is always somebody you know in person who is a lot smaller than the average same-aged. Same in anime. They are mostly displayed as weak, highpitched knowitalls. I bet there is someone you know both personally and in anime. But let's focus on anime here.

My favourite is Marucho Marukura from Bakugan as I find it extremely funny how he looks five years younger than he actually is.

upload_2016-12-12_21-44-0.jpeg.83b307fcefd8c6037c5905e519c11626.jpeg

real age:11 looks like:6 - or - real age:16 looks like:11

I chose him because he's THAT typical dwarf with a highpitched voice and no signs of physical strength.

But who's your favourite dwarf? Leave it in the comments!

upload_2016-12-12_21-41-52.jpeg.11977304028ce1f8088c244db5896217.jpeg

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

There is always somebody you know in person who is a lot smaller than the average same-aged. Same in anime. They are mostly displayed as weak, highpitched knowitalls. I bet there is someone you know both personally and in anime. But let's focus on anime here.

My favourite is Marucho Marukura from Bakugan as I find it extremely funny how he looks five years younger than he actually is.

[ATTACH=full]30095[/ATTACH]-or-[ATTACH=full]30096[/ATTACH]

real age:11 looks like:6 - or - real age:16 looks like:11

I chose him because he's THAT typical dwarf with a highpitched voice and no signs of physical strength.

But who's your favourite dwarf? Leave it in the comments!

Even though he is not a complete dwarf, my favorite short anime character is Edward Elric from the "Fullmetal Alchemist" franchise. He has a good sense of perseverance to work towards restoring his and Al's bodies back to normal. He is also good looking but also flies into outrageous tantrums when others call him "small" or "Pipsqueak".

Even though he is not a complete dwarf, my favorite short anime character is Edward Elric from the "Fullmetal Alchemist" franchise. He has a good sense of perseverance to work towards restoring his and Al's bodies back to normal. He is also good looking but also flies into outrageous tantrums when others call him "small" or "Pipsqueak".

OK, thanks for the reply

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Geano locked this topic