Greetings from an otaku :3

Jax

Welcome to AF, Jax! :)

It's always lovely to see new faces around here.

I am the head developer of an up and coming anime forum.

Nice! What sort of development do you do? :o

Forum stuff is definitely an interest of mine - while I'm no coder, I have been lucky enough to be able to do design work and such for a home brew forum system that my wife developed a couple years ago when we ran our own community.

We're actually planning on eventually getting around to tidying it up and reaching more or less feature parity with Xenforo / IP.Board (it's already remarkably close) before probably open sourcing it, which should be fun.

• Like 2
  • Winner 1

Welcome to AF, Jax! :)

It's always lovely to see new faces around here.

Nice! What sort of development do you do? :o

Forum stuff is definitely an interest of mine - while I'm no coder, I have been lucky enough to be able to do design work and such for a home brew forum system that my wife developed a couple years ago when we ran our own community.

We're actually planning on eventually getting around to tidying it up and reaching more or less feature parity with Xenforo / IP.Board (it's already remarkably close) before probably open sourcing it, which should be fun.

That sounds lovely! Also, I do most of the PHP, HTML, CSS, and other backend coding for the forum.

Best regard to your wife. :)

• Friendly 2

Welcome to the cimmunity, Jax.

I have not met anybody from NASA, so that is quite interesting.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it here, as everyone is fairly friendly.

• Friendly 1

Hello! I recently found this forum and have been meaning to sign up for some time. So here I am :D

My name is Jax and I am the head developer of an up and coming anime forum.

I'm 21 years old and do programming as a career. Currently, I'm working for NASA and specialize in software development of ground based hardware.

There's nothing really special about me, but I Iook forward to being apart of the community!

WOW!!! YOU WORK FOR NASA??!!

Ahem. So where was I? Oh yes. Welcome to the forums. I'm AniMeFReaK. You and I, we'll get along fine. As long as you don't eat Mr.Cake. The last person who did that was Granny RyePotatoes and she is currently being digested.

#SaveMr.Cake

#IDon'tKnowHowToUseHashtags

#ButI'mTrying

#I'mGoingNow

#JustDon'tEatMr.Cake

#OkayI'mDone

#NowI'mSeriouslyGoing

#ThisIsTheLastOne

#JustOneMore

#OkayFineI'mReallyGoingNow

#JustThisOne

#OkayOkayBye!!

Edited by Guest

Hey Jax! Welcome to Anime Forums!

NASA employee, software developer, that's a very interesting life you must have! :)

Think you could develop the world's first Moon Forums, actually based on the moon? :o

That sounds fun xD