thought's on womanizers / men-nanizers (thats a word now >:o)

XII360

this is a poll  

1 member has voted

1. 1. i just added this for fun (totally ignorable xD)

• vote 1 for votes
    • vote 2 for devotes

so i was taking a bath, and suddenly, i had this wierd thought,

what if the water is full of bacteria, would that mean im removing any bacteria on me, but then also reapplying new bacteria on me at the same time ?

sorry that was a wierd question.meme

1.) -- men that play on women's heart's~!, what are you're thought's on this topic, lets say, you know a friend, (who might know a friend) that plays around with the heart's of women he meet's, flirts with them, and beds with them, and the following few night's does so, but while doing so. that friend's friend is already in a relationship --- what makes it worse is, he does this all the time, even when he was caught by the girl(s) once, which he got dumped afterward's

initially, what about if we say, change the gender,

2.) -- what are you're thought's if it was a girl playing with the male's heart, e.g, she only date's him due to him having cash, buying her stuff (like bags, clothing etc..), but the moment he doesn't have any $_$ in his wallet, she will threaten to meet with other guy's, even though there is a possibility he is already meeting with other male's (since we are saying, it was vice versa story, we just changed the gender ^_^)

as a female/male (or if you're into whole other gender's thing, i wont judge man), what do you think of such people, if it was the same gender as yours ?!

my answer to my own question : ) (thats a smiley face ^^)

1.) -- as a binary lamp as a male, i personally find people that cheat overall, to be disgusting, i dont understand how they can play with the heart's of female's, or how they have fun doing so, sure its a momentary enjoyment, since the said person will be meeting with other girl's, but man, doesn't that person have any guilt that what his doing could, initially, make that person cry, just couse of his greed for lust ?, never did understand those kind's of people, but i only find them disgusting

2.) -- still as a male, i-i dont understand why his so desperate for that relationship, for him to buy the woman so much, when it's clear she's playing with him, and is only after his cash/and or for free stuff, i personally also find those kinds of women, slappable, couse cmon, the guy's doing everything for the relationship, and she only cares couse the guy has the cash ?, man thats just, pathethic, but being fair, i suppose it is the guy's fault for being so desperate for that relationship, that his blinded by the fact that he is technically just being used

TLDR version of question: 1.) -- thought's on men that play with women's hearts?

2.) -- thought's on women that are in a relationship with a guy for his money ?

my answer in TLDR: 1.) wtf is wrong with that guy, disgusting, hope karma hits him one day

2.0.) woman is slappable, guy is pathethetically desperate, which i dont understand why he's so blinded on that relationship, also hope karma hits girl 

one day

and thats about it, what about you ?! 

as usual lets have a discussion~!

Thought that I would let you know that the correct term for the female equivalent of a womanizer, in a much more friendly term, is a man eater.

As for the discussion at hand, I find both to be deplorable. In both cases, the man or woman is just satisfying their greed, by taking advantage of people that probably do not know any better, as they do not know how to doubt others properly.

We, as humans, do not really question things as much as we should, because we want to believe in the best of people, as well as only see the value of optimism

Both are disgusting in my opinion, people are very important and their emotions fragile; it is wrong to act as if you are the only important one and use others for your own pleasures while not caring for them, It truly makes me sick. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• XII360 changed the title to thought's on womanizers / men-nanizers (thats a word now >:o)

Just want to point this out: there are women who just want sex too. Some women are just as horny as some men. Same thing for men and material possessions. In fact getting off topic slightly, you know those beggars that you see on street corners? A massive chunk of them are not homeless, they've just realise that it's a pretty easy way to make money (probably for drugs) and get free food, while not getting in the way of their job seeker's benefits. In the UK at least. If you want to give to the homeless, give it to an actual charity.

Anyway, kind of the same answer for both really, these people are dicks. It really doesn't matter what sex they are, they are not good people.

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...

I wound't say I find them (in both questions) deplorable or disgusting, or inherently evil in some kind, but I don't agree with what they're doing. I mean, one should have the balls and be sensitive enough to end one relationship before starting another or just sleeping with other girls/men. (Not saying you can't frequently meet other girls/men when you have a GF/BF -the other half should understand that one cannot just cut people away from their lives- but cheating is a no-no.) One shouldn't just walk through life and leave a carnage of emotional-wrecks (although, some people aren't affected by these things and some are) behind them.

• Agree 1