Greetings

Mysteria

HI i'm roxy and I do enjoy anime's but like horror and and action with a good story plot, i'm in my mid 20's

I also have a mopad and I watch movies and exercising. please follow me if you wish I don't mind company

but if you enjoy a conversation i'm happy to engage.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mysteria said:

HI i'm roxy and I do enjoy anime's but like horror and and action with a good story plot, i'm in my mid 20's

I also have a mopad and I watch movies and exercising. please follow me if you wish I don't mind company

but if you enjoy a conversation i'm happy to engage.

hi hi roxy~, welcome to AF-forums ^*^, 

i myself enjoy horror, but its majorly on game's, and would like to play a horror game that would make me scream like a tiny girl looking for my knight in shining armor

i also exercise, but mainly in the form of jogging, but as of late, i haven't done jogging as much, and its all couse of hospital works >.>

hope you have a splendid time in AF-forums~!

37 minutes ago, Kaga Koko said:

Oh i like your name and hi roxy

Thanks dear^.^

6 minutes ago, XII360 said:

hi hi roxy~, welcome to AF-forums ^*^, 

i myself enjoy horror, but its majorly on game's, and would like to play a horror game that would make me scream like a tiny girl looking for my knight in shining armor

i also exercise, but mainly in the form of jogging, but as of late, i haven't done jogging as much, and its all couse of hospital works >.>

hope you have a splendid time in AF-forums~!

Me too lol, my personal favorite game is resident evil also parasite eve; for me horror movies will do that. oh god I like jogging I also yoga

and cardio for sure thank you I hope I meet nice friends and get some her as well :))

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kaga Koko said:

Your welcome and also i played parasite eve and silent hill but not a big fan of re i keep being eaten by the zombies even before i shoot them lol

Silent hill ooo I love that game though some levels were hard for me, aw a few re games I had major troubles with had to get

my friend to tell me how to beat it.

8 hours ago, Mysteria said:

Silent hill ooo I love that game though some levels were hard for me, aw a few re games I had major troubles with had to get

my friend to tell me how to beat it.

Echo night was also hard to play since no weapons to use 

3 hours ago, Kaga Koko said:

Echo night was also hard to play since no weapons to use 

I know right you just look for items and open doors find other stuff it's odd but a good puzzle game

1 hour ago, Ryan Dave Jimenez said:

Hi Roxy, nice to meet you.

Is a mopad like something you ride on? I'm really sorry if it's a dumb question.

Hope to see you around!

lol it's not don't worry yes it's like a miniature motorcycle, thank you if you ever wish to talk please drop on by :)

1 hour ago, Beocat said:

Welcome Roxy :)

Thank you so much^-^

1 hour ago, Kaga Koko said:

And to help some ghost to cross over even

Hehe oh yea don't forget sometimes you travel to the past.

58 minutes ago, Nono said:

Hi Roxy, welcome to the forum, I'm sure you'll have a great time. Feel free to message me or any other member if you want to talk. We're all pretty nice people here.

Thank you for the warm greetings, I will defiantly and don't forget to drop by if you wish to chat with me also; my door is open.

• Like 1

Hello roxy and welcome to AF. Anime is the best. I personally have always loved it since I was little. Hope you have a great time at here, and if you have any questions feel free to ask. See you around.

1 hour ago, Metalslug said:

Hi Roxy! I am also new! Im a big chicken with horror movies but love the adrenaline when watching. RE2 was my favorite and loved parasite eve.

Hi, I can tolerate a lot but not overly creepy you know; awesome you have my taste in gaming :)