Absence and returning thread

Optic

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be going to Japan from 16 May until 3 June, so naturally no website updates will take place between that period. However, @katyC-san will keep the Facebook page active and I will visit the forums where possible. :)

• Like 1

Most forums I know have this thread, and the ones who don't have a whole forum section for it. So I'm pretty sure it's fine, plus I don't think it's that likely for someone to find out where you live like that.

Anyways, have fun in Japan, Optic!

• Informative 1

I will be going to Japan from 16 May until 3 June, so naturally no website updates will take place between that period. However, @katyC-san will keep the Facebook page active and I will visit the forums where possible. :)

== You forgot...is Katy-chan.

I'll take away one katy coupon.

happy-onion-head-emoticon.gif.7d8d883067fc31471cbbc24ff8847c1b.gif

Most forums I know have this thread, and the ones who don't have a whole forum section for it. So I'm pretty sure it's fine, plus I don't think it's that likely for someone to find out where you live like that.

Anyways, have fun in Japan, Optic!

Okay =D

• 1 month later...

I'll be going away for about a week for summer vacation....onion-cry2

actually not very looking forward to it....

not very interested in going to New orleans at all...onion-wall

Awwhhh~~I'll miss you all nyan~~~ouchthis-cry

I'm being too dramatic.....

I hope you have a nice holiday. You will have to tell us all about it :)

• Friendly 1

I hope you have a nice holiday. You will have to tell us all about it :)

Yeah, my family and I are going to visit our relatives in there. And I'm going to bring my laptop hope to get some work done while at hotel. But I think I'll schudule the FB posts ahead of the time just in case. onion-cup

Aww, katy-chan onion-cry Don't leave us!

I hope you have fun on your trip. We'll be missing you onion-cry2

• Creative 1
  • Funny 1

Aww, katy-chan onion-cry Don't leave us!

I hope you have fun on your trip. We'll be missing you onion-cry2

ouchthis-cry We are both acting dramatic with emoticons lol~~~

• Agree 1

ouchthis-cry We are both acting dramatic with emoticons lol~~~

I ... I'm sorry ouchthis-shy lol, Seriously though, have fun on your vacation ^^ We'll be on pins and needles until you return >.<

• Friendly 1

I ... I'm sorry ouchthis-shy lol, Seriously though, have fun on your vacation ^^ We'll be on pins and needles until you return >.<

Teeheeh~~~I'm back~~~kaomoji_set_1_3_19_by_megaman5000-d7d8d8h.gif.bdc731a26205e65177bc28480363ae6b.gif

kaomoji_set_1_9_19_by_megaman5000-d7d8f5d.gif.4c5ab5602c1f18c32e5fe908681880ec.gif

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sorry about the sudden disappearance guys. I've been so busy lately. To make matters worse my computer crashed out on me so I finally had to get rid of Windows 8 and go back to Windows 7. I still haven't gotten all my programs reinstalled but it's a work in progress. I'm back now. Sorry again for any inconvenience onion-cry2

• Optimistic 1

I'm sorry about the sudden disappearance guys. I've been so busy lately. To make matters worse my computer crashed out on me so I finally had to get rid of Windows 8 and go back to Windows 7.

Welcome back Nights. :) Out of curiosity, was it a HDD failure or something worse?

I kind of disappeared for a while, sorry about that. I'll try to check in more often.

And welcome back Rin. :) Admittedly I've been going through phases in posting in my own forum too, so I'll definitely be posting more and tweaking things to make things more interesting together with the main website.

• 1 month later...
Welcome back Nights. :) Out of curiosity, was it a HDD failure or something worse?

Actually it just started moving so slow. Even though my internet is able to play YouTube videos smoothly, it took my computer way too long to process them. Between constant freezes and slowdowns I decided it would be better to just downgrade to Win7. To me, Win7 is more like an upgrade.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I will be quite busy until this weekend as I need to finalise things at work for the end of the year.

Will be fully committed again this weekend as Christmas holidays start then. ^_^