Absence and returning thread

Optic

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

So I have been granted permission to work on homework at work as well as utilizing the Internet to amuse myself however I please, aside from inappropriate content of course, when I am not working in main control or on mail duty. As such, you will be seeing much more of me than you have for some time... for better or for worse~

TBDUC0I.jpg.3bf2df60eb6c83ff19ecfcdbe042976b.jpg

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2

So I have been granted permission to work on homework at work as well as utilizing the Internet to amuse myself however I please, aside from inappropriate content of course, when I am not working in main control or on mail duty. As such, you will be seeing much more of me than you have for some time... for better or for worse~

TBDUC0I.jpg.257a9235aa6e7b2b3da92cbd3e1cf7f6.jpg

That sounds great. More Tear-kun is always good!

• 2 weeks later...
I was on and off due to learning, studying and doing the exam for an IT qualification (ITIL). Now that I've passed that exam I can put more energy back here. :)

Congratulations on passing the exam!!!!

It'll be nice seeing you more often again :)

I was on and off due to learning, studying and doing the exam for an IT qualification (ITIL). Now that I've passed that exam I can put more energy back here. :)

Great to hear, glad you passed! It will be cool seeing ya around more~

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I drifted away for a bit. I was reflecting for a good while about some stuff. My obsession with doing everything the correct way in every possible sense is self-destructive. I'm not going to go in any further detail about it here, though.

I see there's an article tab...... hmmmmmm maybe someday...... But yeah, I'm back.

• Like 2

I drifted away for a bit. I was reflecting for a good while about some stuff. My obsession with doing everything the correct way in every possible sense is self-destructive. I'm not going to go in any further detail about it here, though.

I see there's an article tab...... hmmmmmm maybe someday...... But yeah, I'm back.

Welcome back m8, you should write some articles if you feel like it :P.

• 4 weeks later...
Ohmygod I feel so bad for being away for so long ;-;

But hopefully I'm here to stay for a while. School's just been taking up so much of my time ;-;

NUH!!! YOU'RE BACK! :)

Wb, Nuh, hope to see you on the site more now. ;) Also, nice avatar.

• Like 1

NUH!!! YOU'RE BACK! :)

Wb, Nuh, hope to see you on the site more now. ;) Also, nice avatar.

DRILLLL I MISSED YOU! :D

Thanks! I hope to see myself more on the site too lol, and thanks!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I love this forum but nonetheless i struggle to keep to one thing for long. Hence the longest animes i can watch are 25s. It has taken me 3 years to get halfway through Bleach... Wait i lost my train of thought, point proven xD.

Back to the main point, there are periods of time when i dont log on for months then get hooked again.

Hey everyone I'm back , though not at full force , we are still trying to sort out the problems with our line and it doesn't look like our ISP is going to be helpful any time soon but I do have a portable connection so I will be able to get on and talk with everyone but unfortunately I will not be able to watch any new anime due to data :'( .

I do have a large collection of anime on my HDD so I will still be watching :angel: but sadly I wont be able to keep up with any of the new series until our ISP sorts out our line.

Hey everyone I'm back , though not at full force , we are still trying to sort out the problems with our line and it doesn't look like our ISP is going to be helpful any time soon but I do have a portable connection so I will be able to get on and talk with everyone but unfortunately I will not be able to watch any new anime due to data :'( .

I do have a large collection of anime on my HDD so I will still be watching :angel: but sadly I wont be able to keep up with any of the new series until our ISP sorts out our line.

YUUUKIII!!!! You're back! :)

Welcome back Yuuki, how do you like the new site look?

Yeah, hi.

I'm back.

Not sure if anyone remembers me, but oh well. Not that it really matters.

Back for the same reason that was stated in my introduction post.

Got bored of /a/ and it's bullshit.

so I'm here.

Also, where is Orius? I kind of liked him.

He had an analytical mindset and we had pretty rational discussions.

It's a real shame he stopped coming here.

Edited by Guest