Netflix or Hulu?

mechaBD

For those of you that have one or the other or have tried both which one should I get? I had hulu under someones account before but they have dropped it. So now I have to put a crowbar in my wallet to get my own account. :D

I watch more tv shows then movies. But I want which ever has a bigger and better selection.

I cant get hulu here (well officially in my regain any way) when netflix first came here I signed up its cheap enoung here and its where I actually fully got in to anime

prier had watched some studio ghibli stuff and original arc of sao on a free to air channel here and bought some ghibli stuff dvd's after seeing the movies prier to netfilx tho and got Netflix more for the movies

but we have had netfilx here a little over a year now and I quickly ran out of watchable stuff and been close to dropping it as I hadnt used it in well over half the time ive had it , well till yesterday when I watched starwars VII

Edited by Guest
  • Informative 1

• 2 weeks later...

I still wish there was a simple method for me to acquire good titles and more of an abundance of anime in my area as Netflix's (also with movies) still has trouble with licences for my region

• 7 months later...