Nice to Meet You

CloverTea123

Hi, I'm Clover, and I'm 18 years old. I'm pretty much addicted to anything relating to horror, but i also really like mysteries, thrillers, and anything psychological. My favorite titles include Berserk, Goodnight PunPun, Flowers of Evil, and literally anything by Junji Ito. Despite that, I find it really hard to finish any anime, even if i really like it allot. But im trying to get back into watching anime all the way through, and right now, I'm very much into Boku no Hero (like everyone lol), and I'm really interested in trying out Ajin, and finishing up Hellsing. So, yeah, nice to meet all of you guys!

• Like 2

Welcome, Clover. I also like mysteries and thrillers, but I have not encountered too many anime in those categories (most mystery series only exist as manga)

Anyway, I hope you like it here, since everyone is friendly.

• Like 2

Hello Clover! Welcome to the community! :D

I just joined recently, myself, and I'm really loving it here. For what it's worth, the non-anime discussion is pretty active as well as the anime talk, so there's almost always something to talk about whether you're watching an anime currently or not.

If you like horror and you want something that may be watchable even if you don't like long running stories, then you could try Another. It's a treat, though it's also just a tiny bit cheesy.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Sup, I'm normally lazy, but I figured I'd say Hi, for whatever reason I can't seem to keep my conversations from getting a bit out of hand, but that's probably more or less because I seem to have adopted the policy of being brutally honest on here. Anyhow, I might be a bit off-putting at times, but I assure you I'm not trying to harass anyone. I can only imagine the impression you have of me now, but don't worry, s'all good. Surprisingly it get's a little intellectual at times here, the people here are nice and smart, and they all seem to be writers. I didn't join long ago myself, but I have no life so it already feels like I've been here a while. blah blah blah I digress, Welcome to the forums!

• Like 1

Welcome to AF Clover! I hope you have a great time here!

If you have anyway questions feel free to ask one of the moderators or AF Team. ^-^

• Like 1

I can't believe I didn't even great Clo, Clo I'm glad you are here and I hope you enjoy it and post as much as you did in the past, btw you never did beat my message son the last forum lol