Jump to content

animechat

AF Member
  • Posts

    496
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    9

Everything posted by animechat

  1. animechat

    Windows 10

    Everyone switched now to Microsoft windows 10.
  2. I recommend the Great Teacher Onizuka is really good manga.
  3. I like loki first season ,but I am not sure next season been that good.
  4. back into watching seasonal anime...

    1. Ohayotaku

      Ohayotaku

      Which ones (if you don’t mind me asking)?

    2. animechat

      animechat

      I thinking  about Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha Ⅱ

    3. Ohayotaku

      Ohayotaku

      Can’t really comment since I didn’t even finish season 1, but hope you enjoy it.

  5. I like to cosplay Alphonse Elric.
  6. Starting playing again Battlefield 1
  7. Even if things are painful and tough, people should appreciate what it means to be alive. – Yato (Noragami)
  8. I thinking of rewatch Serial Experiments Lain.
  9. Both,Pixar has adult jokes inside in movies and mostly parents watching movies with kids.
  10. Attack on titans is fantastic anime
  11. Watched again Ani ni Tsukeru Kusuri wa Nai was short and nice comedy anime.
  12. ended to watch last episode of Mob Psycho 100 III.
  13. I still love author original work Kimba the white lion King Disney copy idea for Lion King.
×
×
  • Create New...