Jump to content

animechat

AF Member
  • Posts

    480
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by animechat

  1. Watched again Ani ni Tsukeru Kusuri wa Nai was short and nice comedy anime.
  2. ended to watch last episode of Mob Psycho 100 III.
  3. I still love author original work Kimba the white lion King Disney copy idea for Lion King.
  4. I don't like was change story manga was different story and ending..
  5. Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness
  6. Starting playing Rise of the Tomb Raider but previously playing older Tom raider games.
  7. I has same taste of music is pretty eclectic ,but still a like some metal and hard metal songs.
  8. What do you call a Frenchman wearing sandals? Philippe Flop.
  9. I started watching My Dress-Up Darling slice of life anime.
  10. How long take to be approved by a moderator?
  11. Why do fathers take an extra pair of socks when they go golfing? In case they get a hole in one!
  12. Not sure cunt in,some of mobile games.
  13. what new anime recommd watch in 2023?
  14. The Rolling Stones - Paint It, Black https://youtube.com/watch?v=O4irXQhgMqg
×
×
  • Create New...