Jump to content

ReverzerO

AF Member
  • Posts

    536
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by ReverzerO

  1. So you used mouse no comment I know that pain by the way, sometimes try to focus only in one piece and put all your heart in that piece and see the difference
  2. Hehe I need a banner I dont even know the standard size that fits in mobile and desktop mode -- And thank you guys for the warm wwlcome
  3. Thanks", maybe Im goin to stick around! There are some interesting topics here somehow
  4. One Piece episode 1046. Cant wait to see gear 5th of Luffy
  5. Nice you guys are talented Im new here and happy to see new arts and artists
  6. Ty, it feels like i was banned for several hours due to that approval i didnt know that was coming
  7. Beating hard chapters of Final Fantasy 7 Remake, currently chapter 14. The total chapter is 18.
  8. Hi, Im new here and I dont know how to start I tried uploading an avatar larger than 50kb but it skipped! Anyway, nice to meet you all",
×
×
  • Create New...