Colu
AF Member-
Posts
660 -
Joined
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Blogs
Everything posted by Colu
-
@CornedBeef @Eris
-
Sunny, windy, 23C
-
Aside from my usual work things, I also printed a bunch of address labels for myself so I can send my penpals a card each, and I printed off a bunch of photos on to some glossy card stock. Originally it was only going to be two photos for Andy’s grandma, but then I was all like, “better print two copies so we can keep a set too,” and then that turned into, “well I may as well print all these other photos too, and why not, let’s just do two of all of them!” Haha
-
Still feeling good! Cackling at this box of gloves. Ah, thanks Canadian Tire for your sometimes unhinged Frank brand
-
Goooood morning AF! wake up wake up wake up!
-
I feel ENERGIZED it’s Friday, it’s Friday!
-
Ahaha, smoked a joint after work and totally cleaned and rearranged our porch earlier i want chocolate, good think I have chocolate!
-
Bloody Mary
-
Dr. Egghead's Anime Banners, Art and Posters.
Colu replied to Dr. Egghead's topic in A-F Art Exhibit
I love all of it but that poster is definitely my favourite as for the fonts, I really like them, kinda give death metal vibes haha -
Sunny and currently 21C
-
Who doesn’t eat a whole log of pepperoni? Pssh, I mean come on! Ah, home sweet home~
-
Hello and welcome to the forums!
-
Yeeeeeeeesssss
-
Switching to the desktop site doesn’t work for me unfortunately when I’m using my phone, signatures won’t show for me either way, only when I’m using a wider screen will it work
-
I am high
-
It’s beautiful, sunny, and windy as hell
-
I want snacks because I’m a ho for snacks
-
Snow is very pretty to look at, but the snow we get here is super incredibly heavy and wet wet wet. I remember my first winter in Niagara Falls and being absolutely blown away by the fact the snow there is light enough to be blown around in the breeze. Absolutely unheard of. But, either way, I believe snow should stay UP ON THE MOUNTAINS WHERE IT BELONGS. I’m surrounded by mountains galore, I can observe happily from down here tyvm
-
I went to bed early last night and slept amazing and now I’m all energized and ready to conquer the day. I’ve already conquered half of it, other half here I come!!!!
-
Hello hi howdy and welcome to AF!
-
Already well aware of that and It doesn’t make a single difference! So here’s a fun fact that I recently learned from a different forum that I’m a member of that has multiple mobile users: signatures on a forum won’t display unless the screen size is a minimum width, regardless of whether or not it’s a mobile or desktop version of the site. Edit to add: Apologies for the “disagree” reaction to your post, I’m honestly using it as a constructive reaction and not trying to be negative. The big red X looks so mean lmao
-
Especially
-
Anime Forums
A unique community of fans from around the world, who gather to share their fandom and love of anime, manga, gaming, fanart and at the cornerstone of it all, Japanese culture!
Take a moment to join us today and you'll have access to our member clubs and events too. Come join in the fun and become a part of our community.