Colu
AF Member-
Posts
660 -
Joined
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Blogs
Everything posted by Colu
-
It’s sunny and nice! It’s not necessarily warm outside, but it was just warm enough for me to have the back door at work cracked open for awhile to get some fresh air in here. The breeze is a little chilly though so I’ve since closed it
-
That’s super cute! Good morning AF
-
I did play with Barbies as a little girl, but I was a foul mouthed child and would refer to them as Stupid Bitches. Mum would tell me to stop calling them that, to which I would reply, “But they are!” My Barbie’s boyfriend was also the Cryptkeeper. MOVE ALONG, KEN, BARBIE’S GOT A NEW BOO.
-
At one point during the long weekend we went hiking up the mountain at the back of Andy’s dad’s property and I managed to get one of my most fave pics ever of us together
-
15C and sunny with some clouds
-
I am so fricken tired and still recovering from the weekend. Made a late afternoon/early evening coffee though and am currently enjoying some
-
I don’t really think much about names, but if I ever had kids (I won’t) then I would name a boy Doug (after my grandpa) or name a girl Allison (after Andy’s grandma, but also it’s just a super pretty name in general) or Elsie (after my great nanny) I also like my own name, Courtney-Dawn, because it’s unique by being hyphenated, but I don’t like either name on their own lmfao. Most people just call me Courtney or Court, and I don’t mind at all, I just wouldn’t choose the name for a kid or any characters haha. Quite a number of the women in my family have hyphenated first names
-
Howdy and welcome to AF
-
I don’t have a computer at the moment, so instead I’ll share the wallpaper from my phone! I made it not too long ago! I still need to finish a couple things for the actual card itself to be complete, but I haven’t gotten around to it yet. Will share just a screenshot though because I don’t feel like digging through my photos for it at the moment haha Princess Zelda - 9 of Pentacles
-
It was my first day back to work after a 4 day long weekend. We went away for the weekend and had soooo much fun, I might share some pictures and whatnot later, might not, we shall seeeee. so today was catch up at work, but it hasn’t been too busy lately which means it wasn’t bad at all. Now I wait for the bus home!
-
Hey Eris/Cameron/Cam/Cammy/Deejay/DJ/Jayden/Jaden/BetchaCantHaveJustOneName/ServantToKingLouieTheCatAndNoodleTheSnake/NamesRUs, welcome to AF and I hope you have a great time!
-
Hey DJ and welcome to AF!
-
I’m feeling excited for the weekend! I don’t work for the next four days Road trip!!
-
I have! Multiple times haha I also used to live near a movie theatre years ago that would do family matinees of older movies and The Neverending Story happened to be one of the movies they showed, you can bet your buns I took the opportunity to go see it in theatre haha
-
Sunny, bright, and beautiful!
-
I’m feeling alright at the moment! Just finishing up my lunch at work, and then I’ve only 4 hours left to go before the loooong weekend! Going on a road trip! We’re leaving after work today
-
Howdy and welcome to AF!
-
Very helpful, thanks! I might have to go on the website one of these days just to give ratings to some of the stuff we watch haha. I don’t think I’ve seen the option on the PS5 app, but I could have also missed it
-
I WORKED! So I did exciting things such as: -EMAILS! Yaaaaay!!!! /s -Printing! -Avoided the phone at all costs! Mission success!!! (I don’t think I took a call once today? Lolololol) -Cut some things! For example, BUSINESS CARDS, and also POSTCARDS! But not exciting, scenic postcards! NO, they were postcards for one of the candidates in the upcoming election! MUCH BUSINESS, MANY SERIOUS, WOW. -ATE A MACARON!!! It was good! Thank you boss lady! -SCANNED/DIGITIZED OLD ARTWORK AND CERTIFICATES! Some of them were from 1922!!! -OTHER STUFF! Hurray!
-
Do rubber ducks count as toys??? Because I 100000% always bring like three of them into the bath with me so I don’t get bored
-
Wait, you can rate things on Crunchyroll?? We use the app on our PS5 and I haven’t even been able to find a like button lmfao
-
Hello Cheap Vomit Girl and welcome to AF!
-
Hi there and welcome to AF!
-
Hello and welcome to AF!
Anime Forums
A unique community of fans from around the world, who gather to share their fandom and love of anime, manga, gaming, fanart and at the cornerstone of it all, Japanese culture!
Take a moment to join us today and you'll have access to our member clubs and events too. Come join in the fun and become a part of our community.