Colu
AF Member-
Posts
660 -
Joined
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Blogs
Everything posted by Colu
-
We have a wealth of options available here to get Japanese food that’s super tasty and is usually cheaper than making it at home haha, gimme all that sushi, nigiri, sashimi, tempura, ramen, miso, donburi, poke, and everything else yum yum yum. Mmm I could go for a unagi roll right about now, ooooh or a una don (I think I just want eel lol) We also have a couple fusion places, there’s one particular Korean Japanese restaurant here that I seriously love. Their lunch special bento boxes are sooooo tasty and a huuuge value for your money. And the beef bulgogi? Oh hell yeah.
-
I use my phone for most purchases because it’s usually just what I happen to have on me. I use my physical bank card too sometimes, but I generally tap it anyway so it’s really not much different than using my phone haha. I used to keep cash on me, and sometimes I still do depending on what we’re doing, but most of the events and concerts and whatnot around here now don’t accept cash anymore anyway, so it doesn’t matter.
-
I’m really not into them at all, but I don’t particularly give a shit if someone else is, just not my thing.
-
Depending on where you are, there might be different companies you can try! One of my old coworkers used to cycle between a few different food delivery companies because they often offer discounts or even some of the meals free. It might be worth saving up to try! At the very least, they would give you more ideas about what (and how) to cook different meals, so then next time you can get your own ingredients and get more bang for your buck
-
Wow, I’m so out of the loop with new movies these days. Toy Story 5?? I still haven’t even seen 4 haha
-
I find snow very pretty to look at and I love how it makes everything sound. The snow we get here though is super wet and heavy, so it can actually be pretty terrible to be in. And the amount of rain we get usually makes quick work with turning it all into an ugly, slushy mess haha
-
The only social media that I use is Discord and two different forums (this being one of them). I got rid of Facebook many years ago and never had much interest in any of the other options.
-
Never thought I’d meet a crazy fish lady! How did you discover this field of training? Glad to hear you’re enjoying it We all get our starts at different times in our lives, good for you! Any particular reason that you chose accounting? I’ve heard that being a vet tech can be hard, which is understandable. That’s so cool though that you went for dog grooming instead! Do you get all different sizes and breeds?
-
Come On Let’s Dance by TM Network
-
I have these clay(?) face masks that look like mud when you put them on haha. They feel nice, but I don’t think I’d be willing to get into a tub of it
-
Is it weird or is it a spa date? I think you can have mud baths at some spas lol
-
I love the mushroom house so much! thanks for sharing your art
-
Howdy! What’s everyone up to? It’s only just past noon here, so I’ve got the whole day pretty much to figure out what I feel like doing haha. Thought maybe I’d fire up Sims 4, but I don’t think I’m totally in the mood for it at the moment so I’m just lounging right now
-
It’s looking quite pretty and sunny out today! Although, I haven’t been outside yet to see how chilly it is haha I just had a peek at the thermometer outside and it says 9C and rising
-
Hi Alex and welcome to AF! I’ve just recently rejoined the forums myself too, looking forward to seeing you around!
-
I’m feeling pretty accomplished this morning! Managed to have the house tidied and the floors swept and mopped before 10am haha Bills are paid, chores are done, time to have some fun!
-
Whaaaaaaat, there’s a limit on how many things I can react to in a day?? But I wanna react to everythingggggggg Oh well! Lol
-
Nice job on these, I like your photo edits! My husband used to work at the railway museum here, which was pretty neat!
-
Sorry for all the pings you’re going to get from me reacting to your posts, I love your artwork!
-
Wow! @Sakura I just had a quick browse through your intro post and I love your stuff! I feel like I just stepped through time and became a teen again, admiring all the forum avatars and signatures.
-
You’re a rowdy bunch, aren’t ya? Haha that’s alright Whats everybody up to?? I’m just on the bus heading home. Weekend time, woot woot!
-
Right now it’s cloudy and 12C, but earlier it was sunny and probably just a few degrees warmer. There’s only a slight breeze right now too, so that 12C is actually quite comfortable. When it’s windy is when it’s really cold!
-
I’m feeling great! My weekend has now officially started. Just got on the bus to go home, haven’t decided yet what I’ll get up to this evening
-
That’s so awesome! For the digital printing we’re running the Xerox Versant 280 Press with the booklet-maker. And then we also do large-format printing on a Kip 860. We do some offset printing too, but I don’t know much about that other than the press is quite old by now, we have a semi-retired guy that runs that one and comes in when there’s jobs available for it and the Heidelberg. Slowly though, more and more stuff is being done on the digital press. Even just today I had to create a new file for the digital press because we no longer have the plates for a particular job for the offset press and it’s now more economical for me to run it digitally instead of doing it on the offset anymore. The majority of our offset printing is for duplicate/triplicate/etc forms like pre-trips and invoices and whatnot. It’s an industry I’m glad I discovered and I can’t wait to see all the different things I’ll end up learning along the way, and I’ve already learnt so much too!
Anime Forums
A unique community of fans from around the world, who gather to share their fandom and love of anime, manga, gaming, fanart and at the cornerstone of it all, Japanese culture!
Take a moment to join us today and you'll have access to our member clubs and events too. Come join in the fun and become a part of our community.