Jump to content

Colu

AF Member
  • Posts

    660
  • Joined

Everything posted by Colu

  1. I like dogs and cats equally, and I grew up with both, but I actually prefer to have no pets at all
  2. I am absolutely beat, work was pretty draining today
  3. Mm mm gonna have chilli for dinner yum yum
  4. For a second there I thought for sure you were saying there’s two Cams, and I’m just like, “well yeah, two of them would definitely be way weirder” lmfao
  5. *falls backwards in my lawn chair when @Eris the White appears before me* holy christ *eyes the weed thoughtfully* no. I won’t burn it. I will bring us all to a higher plane of existence instead. *untangles myself from the lawn chair and heads for the front of the store to grab a shopping cart* I must go shopping! *takes my shopping cart and navigates towards the kitchen supplies, being careful to avoid dragon tails, cheese shenanigans, and slippery floors* ah, these will do nicely *picks up various baking utensils such as cookie sheets, spatulas, measuring cups, spoons, mixing bowls, etc and tosses them into my cart* *gazes at the aisle signs to find my next destination, baking supplies, and heads for it* ooohoohoohooohoo this is gonna be gooooood! *flour, salt, sugar, cocoa, chocolate chips, butter, eggs, and everything else needed for double chocolate chip cookies, all thrown in the cart* *checks to make sure the greeter @Zeref is still occupied* Great, looks like he’s tied up with @Sarada begging for death, now’s my chance! *quickly b-lines for the front of the store, going right past the checkouts* *a customer service worker almost sees what I’m about to do, but thankfully one of @Animedragon’s very real dragons has become quite fascinated with the seasonal merch at the front of the store and the customer service worker is desperately trying to lead it away before it can cause any damage. It looks like it just wants to play with one of the beach balls, but I can’t think about that right now, time to go!* *boldly I walk through the front door without paying for my shopping cart full of goodies* alright, Courtney-D, you did it, now let’s get your butt over to Home Depot. Ha! It’s even just right across the street! *heads for Home Depot and sneaks inside with my Walmart cart* *heads for the kitchen displays* *pushes some buttons on one of the ovens* no power, makes sense. Hmm *hides my Walmart cart stealthily in the kitchen display and heads for the electrical section, keeping an eye for any outlets along the way* BEHOLD, AN EXTENSION CORD!!! *other customers stare at me like a deranged lunatic* *coughs* it’s just the kind I’ve been looking for….ha ha… *grabs the extension cord and makes a mad dash back to the kitchen display* *the extension cord won’t work for an appliance, what a dummy* oh dang, is that? holy shit it is. No way no way no way, fuck yeah! *there’s an appliance plug right near another oven, allowing me to supply power and get to work* *decarbs the weed* *infuses the butter* it is time. *makes double chocolate chip cookies with infused weed butter* *quite a deal of time later I manage to sneak back out of Home Depot and head to the Walmart* *I step through the front door and hold the tray of infused cookies up high and gather as much power into my lungs as possible* WHO WANTS FREE COOKIES !!!!!??????
  6. *slowly looks over to him* heyyy man *slowly looks at the joint* what the hell is in this? *slowly looks back to Eris and realizes his chair is empty and has been for awhile now* well, may as well take another toke *takes another toke and watches the chaos ensue, briefly wondering how I not only didn’t make it to Home Depot, but am somehow even further into the Walmart. A cosmic Walmart of wonder, if you will. Wait, what if we’re trapped here?* That’s ridiculous Courtney, you’re just high *did I say that out loud? But I’m right, I’m just high. I literally just saw some dragons….go out…the front door…* Dragons? *it seems Colu has become lost in thought*
  7. You gotta be careful with some of those sugar free chocolates and candies. If you eat too many of them, a lot of them will absolutely give you the shits to the max
  8. Oh look, the proper thread to share my weather lmao Sunny, starting to warm up some. 20C at the moment
  9. Sunny, starting to warm up some. 20C at the moment edit: lol I posted in the wrong thread. So far today I’ve printed some things and totally gassed out the shop first thing this morning by printing over 100 sheets of large format plastic lmao
  10. Diabetics often like to pretend that they’re not lmao. Andy’s best friend is diabetic and he has such a ridiculous sweet tooth. Not too long ago he got some kind of snack that has good protein and Andy asked him, “what about the sugar content?” to which his friend replied, “we’re not talking about that”
  11. Best of luck to you! I want my new couch but it doesn’t arrive until Saturday booooo
  12. Believe it or not, it actually has nothing to do with my work. I’ve had problems with touching my food my whole life. Today though everything kinda smells like plastic (I was doing a shitload of waterproof printing this morning) and solvent (I’ve got my off-set guy in today haha). Some people come into the store and it takes their breath away because it’s awful, but then other people come in and love all the printing smells (I think they have too much chemicals in their brains) lmao My whole life I’ve been desperately trying to like shrimp/prawns and will regularly give it a try, but so far I’ve had no success because I can’t stand the texture of it lmfao
  13. Mixed bag at the moment! Overall I’m actually fine, but at the moment I’m pretty pissed off because my sandwich completely fell apart and landed on the floor. There’s a grocery store right by work with lots of grab n go stuff for lunch, but I won’t be able to eat any of it right now because I’m too pissed off to be able to eat. Im gonna be sooo fucking hungry by the end of the day, but it’ll be fine. Andy’s picking me up today after work and he’s going to bring me a snack that I can eat with a fork or spoon instead. I have a fairly strong aversion to touching food with my hands in the first place, so it’s really easy for me to instantly and completely lose my appetite if something goes wrong while eating handhelds/finger food. (Plus all sorts of problems with food texture lmao) A lot of my food problems actually went away for quite a long time the first time I did mushrooms/psilocybin! It’s been a number of years since I last did that though, and slowly my aversions to food have been making a reappearance. I like food, it just has to be the right texture and I can’t touch it with my hands haha
  14. It’s pleasant, though a bit windy. Seeing the trees sway is captivating
  15. Alright, full disclosure here, you peeps are gonna start to think that I’m high like all the time. That’s because when I’m high is when I’m most likely to be in the mood to browse a forum. yo it’s windy right now learn to spell Courtney. Typing is hard. BUT not impossible so you’re stuck with me oohoohoohooho WAIT A SECOND I NEED TO TRY A THING RIGHT NOW Damnit never mind something weird happened and I don’t want to do it all over again lol the meat thing beeped, must retrieve ham from oven what thread am i even in right now? I’m feeeling fine hehe I’m feeling in the mood to eat ham. It smells heavenly
  16. *walks through the front entrance and stops* Wait why am I here? *leaves and goes to Home Depot*
  17. Cloudy, a bit windy, on again off again rain. I had all of the windows open wide yesterday evening and it started raining, so I got to listen to it
  18. Why do I always want a nap lol
  19. Colu

    Coke or Pepsi?

    Coke for me, though I basically never drink pop (mostly just water, coffee, and tea)
  20. Ooh what kind? My favourite (one of my favourites, ha) is maple walnut!
×
×
  • Create New...