Jump to content

Colu

AF Member
  • Posts

    660
  • Joined

Everything posted by Colu

  1. I feel like I don’t fit in undecided on whether or not that bothers me yet
  2. Hmm hmm hmm to signature or to not signature that is the question Lol I won’t change my avatar from Falkor because I’m obsessed with it, but lately I’ve been thinking I need some kind of signature. Really funny though because I usually can’t see the signatures on here anyway (mobile user). I just haven’t found any inspiration yet booo
  3. Sunny with clouds, warm enough to not need to wear my thick hoodie
  4. Today I managed to print more of those manuals for the terminals and I even managed to get started on scanning/digitizing their old site plans! Most of the ones scanned today are from 1987/88, and then towards the end of the day I managed to get started on the ones from 1971
  5. Heading home after a productive day of work? Hell yeah I’m feeling great! I’ve got some tasty tea with me too, so feeling even greaterer
  6. Colu

    Runescape

    What a disgusting little worm, I hope he gets stuck on pavement and shrivels up in the sun, doesn’t even deserve to be eaten by the birds. No fun indeed. You’re strong, you have an amazing support group, and you’re gonna come through the other side like a phoenix.
  7. Colu

    Runescape

    Obvi I don’t play RS and I don’t know all the details of what Sakura is going through. But I really think cancelling an event or not showing up to an event just because there’s a chance that someone is going to be there is giving way, waaaay too much power to that individual. I’ve had some really shitty people in my life, and one of the greatest feelings for me was being able to carry on with my life, right in front of them. I won’t let demons from my past darken my future. Conquer it, flaunt it, move on. But again, everyone is different and I don’t know the full situation, just wanted to share another opinion.
  8. Gosh I’m tired. I’m good, though. A bit hungry too but I just had a snack so I won’t be feeling that way for much longer.
  9. Got some raffle tickets ready for perforating. Cut some business cards. Printed some plans and other things here and there. Finally got started on printing manuals and scanning old plans for the terminals. Swing by the grocery store real quick after work. Ate some cheeses and meats and olives when I got home not long ago.
  10. It’s been raining-ish all day and the temperature is perfect. My kinda day
  11. Once again I want a nap lol
  12. @Sakura If it helps any, just remind yourself that the people in the group are human too and are probably just as uncomfortable, you’re in it together and helping lift each other up.
  13. I think Andy has 2 on his laptop? I can’t remember which one it is. And he’s played a couple different ones. 4 is the first one I’ve played. We play two player on the PS5 and originally did the free trial before deciding to purchase it. We did the free trial for Baldur’s Gate 3 around the same time as well because we were deciding which one wanted to get to play together, but neither of us were into BG3 like at all lol, so Diablo IV was an easy choice
  14. Leveled up my sorcerer in Diablo IV to 26 or 27? Can’t remember. Andy jumped in too and made a rogue
  15. Played lots of Diablo IV lol
  16. Started watching Fist of the North Star
  17. Sounds like the name of an album or a band lmao
×
×
  • Create New...