Colu
AF Member-
Posts
660 -
Joined
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Blogs
Everything posted by Colu
-
It’s raining and chilly! I like it :3
-
So that one was built entirely for cosmetic purposes to see how close I could get to the real life trailer, it’s never been playtested and is probably absolutely unplayable. I had to use the bb.moveobjects cheat and a lot of patience
-
Welcome to my corner of crap! Most of what you’ll find here is going to be doodles or random shit made on a whim, but there’ll be a couple gems hidden within! Now, let’s see how many attachments the forum lets me put in a single post! Let’s get the random doodles out of the way first! Oh, but the doodles aren’t quite over yet! Have some more! These are some random doodles and creations done in Procreate For anyone unaware, I love giraffes! There’s even more than this but I haven’t taken pictures of those ones yet! Pinterest Collages. There’s a feature to make collages on Pinterest and it’s way too fun. Of course the first one I did was a bunch of giraffes lmfao When I was first being show how to setup my sewing machine, I was left to my own devices to do some practice and immediately I was like, “can I make a book with it??” A random picture I did with Posca paint markers and some cards that I’ve made. The two Christmas cards are just the digital file for the front of the cards, and the fireplace was the envelope for one of them. Tarot cards. There’s only two so far, but eventually I’d like to make some more ShrinkyDinks, wood burning, and a couple other random things I forgot ! (ShrinkyDinks are a plastic material that you colour on and bake in the oven for a few minutes, which makes it ShrinkyDinks down to about a third of it’s original size) (the turtle glows in the dark) Sims 4 build - Trash Trailer
-
Very awesome creations as usual, such a pretty style
-
Aww man I wish someone bought me a brand new gaming pc! Lol I’m okay today, maybe a little blah, but I haven’t eaten much either today
-
lol I just watched the trailer for that Snakehead Terror and it looks like it would be bad
-
Fairly overcast today with a breeze, was raining a little bit earlier
-
Hello fluffybug and welcome to AF!
-
Hi Maple and welcome to AF! That sounds pretty ambitious, trying to watch that many anime
-
Hi Rosie and welcome to AF!
-
Hi there! Has anime inspired you to try something new?
Colu replied to Mayo_Musketeer's topic in Introduce Yourself
Hello and welcome to AF! I can’t really think of anything that anime has inspired me to do, but I’m also a pretty casual viewer -
It’s all good, I’m sure he’d just end up being a human bird bacon chimera, so no big deal in that case
-
That made me groan unbelievably so, good one lmfao
-
Cinnamon in spaghetti????? I’ve never heard of such madness
-
Can’t focus for shit today
-
11C=51.8 °F raining and windy. It’s fricken cold in the wind and of course I didn’t bring a jacket today
-
I went to the grocery store after work and it was fricken crazy in there
-
Only halfway through the day, so not a whole lot. Cut down a case of paper and sent it off on the courier this morning, did a bunch of building plans, got some rack cards ready for printing once I’m done lunch. Lunch today I had some shepherds pie, carrots, a chocolate granola bar, a banana, and blackberry-blueberry yogurt. I want to try and get as much done as possible today so that I’ll have invoices for everything tomorrow and hopefully tomorrow can be chill
-
I was feeling hungry but I’ve just finished demolishing my lunch so now I’m a happy camper.
-
Well it’s been kinda warm lately so I’ve been propping open the back door at work to let some fresh air in. Seems we’re starting to cool down now though, just got quite the chilly breeze from the back! Gosh I love it though, it’s so refreshing and cool
-
Hehehehehehe I feel good! just today and tomorrow and then long weekend time!
-
@Eris lol setting up daily death matches eh?
-
Well, that’s enough of this silliness *slips out through an emergency exit at the back of the store and leaves the area*
Anime Forums
A unique community of fans from around the world, who gather to share their fandom and love of anime, manga, gaming, fanart and at the cornerstone of it all, Japanese culture!
Take a moment to join us today and you'll have access to our member clubs and events too. Come join in the fun and become a part of our community.