Jump to content

Geano

AF Member
  • Posts

    2,268
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    63

Everything posted by Geano

  1. granted but it only happens once in the entire human history. I wish that I could buy my tea the way I make it in a can, and still be good for me.
  2. Hello all, I decided I would go a head, and update this topic rather then making a whole new one as I only made a little update. I added a gaming section to the profile options. Now you can llist your favorite gaming criteria as well as anime. I also added a general interests field, and now genders are displayed with your posts.
  3. I just cannot stop jamming to this dope stuff. 

     

  4. They are fun, good for all sorts of things. I don't think this counts as survival, but I learned how to preparre bento lunches at a con last year. I suppose one could use their hunted food to put in their bento though that may raise a eyebrow.
  5. @HanaApril In terms of learning swords in combat, or learning how a good place to get a feel for it is at honestly your local anime con. At seversl of the cons I attend there is a instructor that teaches a class on headlining swords as well as another course on martial arts for self defense.
  6. Today I watched the gaming news like always. I also played some Super Mario RPG, and made it to area 3/6. I have beaten that game so many times.
  7. Can't complain really just a little tired.
  8. Personally when the slave trader mentioned that I snapped my fingers, and was thinking take that Spear Hero. Personally I rather like the dark regaining, and struggles the Shield Hero is having to go through. It is making him one hell of a power house thats to be sure.
  9. Don't know exactly how I feel about this, but if it tastes good and is somehow healthier then why not.

     

    1. Show previous comments  6 more
    2. Geano

      Geano

      I agree very much with this as well. Also we as people hunted animals for food since like forever why should now be any different so long as we do it humanly, and be sustainable.

    3. Seshi

      Seshi

      He problem is it’s not sustainable the way we do it anymore. If everyone ate just what they needed and ate leftovers, it would probably work. But as it is people eat too much and waste even more.

    4. Geano

      Geano

      Right so many people eat so much and so often and not even consider their health, or their impact.

  10. granted but you can only do it once per session. I wish stress was not a part of being human.
  11. Interesting certainly note worthy. 

     

  12. One game that I am way to cheap to get into is War Hammer iit dose, and has looked appealing to me. Though it is very expensive.
  13. Feeling pretty good. Just a regular day.
  14. I personally think things are not gonna get better for the Shield Hero, but get a bit worse.
  15. I wasn't gonna get that technical but that works. I rather enjoyed reading that. I did know some about this, but I did learn something.
  16. Alright to be fair its more cute then hardcore romantic. Nonetheless it works I'll find a sappier one next time. Edit I promised something sappier, and here it is for everyone.
  17. Being under deep water even in some lakes you could be crushed. The pressure builds pretty fast at the bottom plus it gets dark, and cold fast too. I am not a lake swimmer but I have jumped off a high dive at a local lake which was fairly deep.
  18. Here is the official Google keynote about the device as well as a video braking it down. Thought it would be god to drop those here since we have more information.
  19. Feeling ok a bit of a rough day, but all things pass so life goes on.
  20. granted but overcoming flaws cannot be done as once current problems are solved new ones spear in their place. I wish customer service was better at every company.
  21. Hello and welcome to AF hope you have had, and continue to have a great time here on the forums. Making new friends is always nice I am always open to chat if you ever feel lonely. See you around, and of course if you have questions feel free to let me know.
  22. This is so perfect these two fight all the time, and its adorable.
×
×
  • Create New...