Jump to content

Geano

AF Member
  • Posts

    2,268
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    63

Everything posted by Geano

  1. Not currently at least that I have seen. The rules are a bit loser for clubs though becaise they can be made private. As far as talking about this though I am ok with the topic so long as it stays just a talk about the subject in the public forums. Your always welcome to make a unlisted club if you wish. Then only staff, and the members you approve can view it.
  2. Honestly I won't deny that I like it sometimes, but just knowing there is less research into how it definitively impacts your health compared to smoking dose not win it over as a alternative for me. Mind you I am not in any way addicted to smoking, or anything of that sort.
  3. Today I went to the first day of my favorite convention of all time so needless to say I am pretty giddy presently.
  4. When you click on the clubs tab at the top of the page, and create a club it is for the sake of things more, or less a forum acting as a social group kinda like a Facebook group. Also like a Facebook group when setting up your club you can chose to make it private aka invite only. Invite only clubs are not searchable. Those therefore can contain r-x rated content as they are not readily available for viewing for any members under age 18, or someone who wishes not to view such content.
  5. Welcome to thee forum Steven hope you have a great time here with us. I'm sure you'll find lots to talk about anime, or otherwise here. Lots of anime suggestions floating about as well here. If you have any questions, or just feel like chatting don't be afraid to hit me up my inbox is always open.
  6. Feeling great had an awesome day, but I am a bit tired from it all.
  7. Geano

    Moana

    Its an awesome piece of animation to be sure. I rather enjoyed the story as well as the lore behind even if they did twist it a bit to fit their message thats ok. I'd say it has decent rewatch value. Oddly enough for a little while it was selling a good amount of merch.
  8. First day of the first con of the year went by so well. Had a great time. Hoping to have as good of time tomorrow, and Sunday. 

  9. granted but you are bared from wearing it outside your home. I wish to go to mars.
  10. Boy I feel like I am one of the only ones here who dose still keep up with the comics. I mean for me anime, and manga as well as video games will always be first though good ol american super heroes are good sometimes too.
  11. R rated, or above content is permitted only in the private club forums, or the creative corner with the use of spoiler tags for artistic purposes. We're good to talk about it here in the public section, but not to show imagery, or links.
  12. Today I played a wizard game on a nes at the anime con I am currently attending. It was interesting, but not for me.
  13. Ahh one of those hotels. Yah best to stay away from that, or read a review on the overflow hotel your staying in. I have stayed in some pretty seedy hotels as well, but neve rhad anything to important jacked from me. In my case was for traveling not for a con, but for just general trip.
  14. Oh hell yes I do I love Marvel and DC equally for different reasons of course. I'd have to say my favorite super hero is Spidy though on the DC side of things Batman hands down.
  15. Dang thats to bad I always make sure to lock my hotel room if I am staying at the hotel. I often just ride in though as I live in a mettro area.
  16. I have always wanted to start a anime figure collection. Though it is a tough one to collect for many reasons besides storage for them.The action figure industry is a rife with fakes, and counterfeits not to mention shipping them can be hard since they can be fragile. Even if you do find a good reliable source which is often your local anime con they are so expensive that you often cant even get a whole set without breaking the bank. At least thats the case for me. I have only ever bought a few anime figures. I stick to plushies, an other anime related collectibles.
  17. I am still watching Orphan then its on to Orphan's Revenge alongside that of course watching the new episodes of Shield Hero as they air.
  18. I like the dealer room a lot too where you can get all the collectibles. I am one of those people that need the con suite, or free foos area though as I am to cheap to eat at restaurants most the time. Raves are so much fun I barely know how to dance, but then thats probably the case for most people dancing at them. Can't forget the room parties too with games drinks, and entertainment.
  19. Played aa bit of Mario Kart 7 today unlocked a few things, and played a couple cups on 100cc difficulty.
  20. Most certainly. I mean I can draw anime, or manga fairly well, but not good with to much else at least not without a point of reference. I prefer writing stories thats where I personally shine.
  21. Looks really good to me you got me beat with pencil, and paper thats for sure. I never was the best at nutritional coloring.
  22. Right, and this time they will be on the Switch so of course it is a bit better of a system then the 3ds/2ds so the game can be more like a full fledged console game with console game graphics as well as features. Though of course the Switch can also be portable so you can still play it on the go like any other Pokemon title so far from the main line games which I think is hella dope personally.
×
×
  • Create New...