Jump to content

Geano

AF Member
  • Posts

    2,268
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    63

Everything posted by Geano

  1. Thanks everyone means a lot to hear all of this from everyone.
  2. I have always been more of a tv series sort of person more then a movie/movie series person. With that said that dose not mean I don't got favs. I'd say my favorite movie series of all time is Lord of the Rings followed by Harry Potter series. Star Wars series placing third. As far as live action movies those take the cake. In terms of animated movies then Shrek series takes top spot followed by The Little Mermaid for straight Disney productions though if your adding Pixar to the mix Toy Story hands down. I do trend to like anime films more then the western ones mentioned, but there is just to many to list.
  3. Currently I am playing through Mario RPG on SNES.
  4. Just finished watching episode 16. I have to say it is rather good. I loved the twist at the end very much, and it only left me begging for more. I'm not gonna be spoiling it though.
  5. Feeling pretty good no real complements just a relaxing evening.
  6. The problem with government most of the time is they try to solve every issue that seems to be somewhat current all at once, and when they like most of us realize that is impossible they get annoyed. The big difference is when they get annoyed then try to change laws, or prosecutes to fit their needs rather then the citations needs.
  7. Last thing I drank was ginger lemon tea and had turkey and mashed taters.
  8. Feeling fantastic right now night is going well.
  9. Geano

    Fanfics?

    Yah I mean a lot of it is like any other entertainment medium there is a overwhelming amount of trash to shave to get to the gems underneath.
  10. Geano

    Fanfics?

    Yah FF.net has another nickname its known, or at least for a while was known as the pit. Meaning there really was not a lot of stories on their worth anyone's time. That is of course not true there is a fair amount of decent stories on there. I myself plan on putting some of my work on there sonish though that will not be the only place. The key here as a writer, or even a reader don't put all your eggs in one basket go to multiple sites. Honestly my advice just search google sometime for good fan fiction sites, and some should come up.
  11. Geano

    Fanfics?

    No prob it is not nearly as well known its more known among writers, and the writing community not so much of a casual fan fic site like ff.net.
  12. I would question it because I know how he thinks about relationships.
  13. Geano

    Fanfics?

    Honestly a lot of the best fanfiction authors host their own on their own sites, but there is one really good site apart from ff.net, and that is Archive of Our Own
  14. Geano

    Fanfics?

    I most definitely do enjoy reading, and writing fan fiction quite a bit. Have been writing it and been involved in the fan fiction community for many years.
  15. Well in terms of who, and when fighting dirty happens I'd say that depends on the person as well as the situation.
  16. Depends though since it is one of a very close friend of mine I'd say yes.
  17. Ok so Seshi, and I have been talking we are still going to do this, but on a smaller scale just a fun member contest among the members that wish to take part. One of us will post it at a later time. Thank you for your understanding everyone.
  18. Unfortunately at least my hosting of this contest has been canceled as I have stepped down from the role.
  19. Anytime I love writing, and poetry is always fun.
  20. I hear you I want to see more of Tohru, and more importantly see how she develops throughout the story.
×
×
  • Create New...