Jump to content

Geano

AF Member
  • Posts

    2,268
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    63

Everything posted by Geano

  1. So I imagine this topic is asking for not only ops/eds, but also OSTs from anime. So I'll just post a mixture.
  2. Just finished getting caught up with the latest two episodes of Shield Hero. It has me so pumped for Wednesday. Also started watching Fruits Basket 2019. The first episode was dope as hell, and can't wait for more of that as well. Meanwhile I am still watching Orphan about half way through the first season. Hoping to get a bit further in that soon.
  3. Well there is a fair amount of sadness in that story all be it not nearly as much as most Tales Of games since most of them are a fair bit darker. Though there is quite a bit of touching moments in particular near the end with Asbel, and Cheria. I'm one of those people that tears up with romance even if it is purposely written obscurely. Of course it also has to be written just right to be a tear jerker. I didn't want to mention anything specific spoilers ya know. That game's story is best viewed without spoilers it is good, but fairly predicable in a way at least thats how I felt the first time.
  4. I have always found that odd as it has never tasted like soap to me, but then everyone's taste buds are different, and they change with time.
  5. Seconded on Kyo as well as Yuki. I can't wait for episodes 3, and 4 as there was quite a bit changed in those with the first anime. So looking quite forward to seeing the differences.
  6. Well remember this version is more based on the manga, and in the manga he was slightly more laid back then in the first anime. Honestly not that the first anime was a total fail, but compared to this it kinda is in my mind.
  7. Hi there Sofi we;come to AF hope your enjoying your time here so far. I'd say you have a pretty good list there from what you mentioned. There is plenty of ways to learn more about new anime here. We have a listed database of it too in fact for informational purposes of course. I'm always open to making new friends so if you want to chat feel free to hit up my inbox, and if you need anything I'm always around.
  8. I may be gushing a bit, and certainly slightly bios though I love it ok. I have been waiting to long.
  9. Hello everyone, hope you are having a great 2019 and enjoying all of the new anime. We’ve been working on a new event for AF and you guessed it! An art contest, much like the one we had in October, though this time, a few extras. Original Characters (OCs) will be welcome, and the only real creative stipulation being that the submission must be “Spring” themed, so let the cherry blossoms rain - yay for Spring! We are hoping to hold this contest for you all on April 28th and will be posting an official submissions thread for the event, so look out for it soon and get those creative juices flowing in the meantime.
  10. I love straight black tea. Its so strong and yummy. Its so good for you too. Though these days I am pretty much addicted to ginger, and cinnamon so likely i'd add those to it.
  11. Not to many games have managed this unlike anime, or other shows. Though a couple come to mind. Tales of Graces, P3/4/5, Tales of the Abyss, all thee main KH games.
  12. I am feeling okay not the best not the worst just a regular day.
  13. I added ginger to my cinnamon and vice versa and add cyane powder to both. Its very spicy.
  14. I see well everyone losing weight differently. I was of course merely joking about the not eating thing of course. Yah VR is hella expensive way way to much for my blood thats for sure. Plus its a neigh and very unlikely to be main stream for most people. Thats why we are starting to see VR Arcades that is an awesome idea honestly if you ask me.
  15. What sort off game is it as in genre. If were are talking rpgs may be FF 7 maybe plenty of glowing things in that game. If we are talking more puzzle solving games of the era maybe one of the PlayStation Castle Vania ports. Though its hard to say with so little information.
  16. I was wearing one of my convention hoodies today while out on my walk. I ended my walk by doing some quick gooseberry shopping at my local market. One of the baggers wouldn't stop complimenting me on it, and the fact I know so much about anime. Plus they kept asking if I was going to a anime con next month like 5 times. All five times I told them yes. I think I made their day more so then they made mine, but still making someone happy is its own reward. 

    1. Illusion of Terra

      Illusion of Terra

      What kind is it? From what anime?

    2. Greeneyes

      Greeneyes

      Sweet I want to go to one, if I get money in time I definitely going to try to go to one!

    3. Geano

      Geano

      The hoodie just had the con logo not any anime in particular.

  17. Just don't forget to eat, or anything lol.
  18. Hay there, and welcome to the forum. Hope you have a great time here. If you have any questions my inbox is always open.
  19. Playing some Minecraft on my local network. Just working on getting some tools.
  20. I think everyone in the world is thereby a collector then as dust pretty much collects itself.
  21. That isn't a bad idea I should limit myself a bit better at the cons I attend. Though the last one was the big one aka my home con so I spent a bit more.
  22. hmmm normally it is random lyrics, or verses to sons I have listened to even if I don't care for the song. Then it can be rather annoying.
×
×
  • Create New...