Jump to content

Seshi

AF Member
  • Posts

    2,151
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    98

Everything posted by Seshi

  1. Yay, Cider! So many reasons to love it. I am the same with pumpkin spiced foods, but not beverages. Pumpkin logs!!!! Yes, those cream cheese filled rolled goodies, that has to be the best fall treat.
  2. Gift you a bouquet Get well soon
  3. Im sorry for your relative non goodness. Glad you felt up to stopping in for a chat at least. Fall is my favie ^ ^ I love the colors it brings, the clothes I get to wear, the campfires when it’s not too hot anymore, but not necessarily too cold either. Camping, s’mores, warm drinks, making me cozy... yep... favie season
  4. Pumpkin recipes are trending as everyone prepares for the coming of Fall, where we spend more time enjoying the company of our family and friends in our cozy houses, warming up with a home cooked meal and perhaps some creative treats - if you’re lucky What are some of your go-to pumpkin recipes? Anything you’ve tried in the past that you don’t deviate from? I must admit, my knowledge of pumpkin recipes is pretty slim, so I’m hoping you’ll have something tasty to share with me I just came across some delicious looking Pumpkin Snickerdoodle cookies, and if there’s one thing I’m confident in baking, it’s cookies! This is one I will try for sure.
  5. Well I have certainly missed your bright face ‘round here! Been good myself, just been a bit more busy than usual outside, now that the weather is getting more under control can’t wait for fall - don’t get me started How are you? @Nova detective pikachu
  6. Looking for new member to continue our RP The Harmony of our Hearts

    We have some interesting members thus far, but are still lacking a few characters to help drive the plot forward. Come and join us if you’re interested in a high school romance tragedy interactive story. You may create your own character or take the leading roll of “love triangle interest” that has yet to be filled. This particular profile for this character has already been filled out, so you’d have to be willing to assume that roll. Otherwise, create any character to your liking to interact with us in our ongoing story.

    You must have at least 100 post count to participate. 

    Thank you 😊

  7. @Endynyp did a brilliant last post... hehe they are great It’s going to take more members to post something for our RP, or it won’t continue very well with just us 3.
  8. I’m sorry you’ve had a lack of interest going forward, I really thought your concept was unique. A while back I was writing a story that I discontinued because aside from the initial intro, I had no idea what to do with the actual bulk of the story. So, I ended up just keeping the intro as a short story on its own and abandoning the further continuation.
  9. And a happy Sunday to you too. *drinks green tea* very nice day indeed.
  10. Hello friends, thanks for taking the time to join the club. I think we could start with something small, maybe commit to an episode of an anime, or write a parody for one. What are your interests? Which anime would you genuinely like to dub? What type of character would you voice? This may help us pick an anime collectively. I cast my vote for a Demon Slayer dub, I'd like to dub inosuke, I think. I could also do a parody and portray any voice there it doesn't matter. I don't prefer to watch over the top anime characters, but for fan dub I think it would be fun to do so. So what you all think? What should our first project be?
  11. Hey, you still interested in Fan Dub Club? Thinking about reviving it.

  12. Did y'all know that Demon Slayer is going to air on Toonami??? So cool! It deserves to be out there for everyone to see. I hope they do a really good job on the dub, so I can not hate it. I want to buy it asap. Still no air date, but its supposed to be on the Fall Toonami Block. Here you go again, having outs about my best girl The leader is cryptic, he has that all knowing sensei type of feeling, especially keeping the knowledge of Tanjiros actions to himself in such a way, I'm sure he knows all that he has been through up til now. I think putting him up to finding Kibutsuji was most likely his idea to get a Demon Slayer close to him without his knowledge.
  13. Nova the generous Gift you a black cat, that cooks for you
  14. The title of this post got me far too excited for its actual contents I moved it to recommendations, hope you find what you’re looking for!
  15. I give you a mystery box... wonder what’s inside?
  16. You’re not watching Demon Slayer?
  17. This one of your characters? She's really cool
  18. How pretty, and warm mmmm. I give you a stylish trench coat, and a pixie cut
  19. What is the setting? I see you have The Pharaoh... But you also have policeman... is there a better term for police? Maybe, enforcer? You want to make these listed in an order of supremacy? Maybe you can start with brackets, and put them in groups, since some stations won’t necessarily out rank others, but hold the same amount of influence.
  20. I shall give you the gift of sunshine
  21. YESSSS Demon Slayer and Vinland Saga are kickin. Come join our weekly discussion then if you want
×
×
  • Create New...