satchel_of_shoes_

Hi! I'm satchel of shoes and I'm excited to know there's forums for anime :D

Hey everybody

I was super excited when I found out that there were forums for discussing anime with other like-minded people.

Here's a few facts about me:

I'm only 20

Technically my first anime was Dragonball but I thought it was a cartoon at the time (my "first" anime was Sword Art Online)

I have seen a lot of anime but I am open to recommendations!

here is my anime list that I use https://kissanime.ru/MyList/3681336 (note: I created this list when I was first getting into anime so it's very simple)

I'm glad to be joining you guys!

• Like 2

Welcome aboard. That's a pretty good list so far, there's a few of my own favourites in there too. I never thought to keep track of that stuff. 

• Like 1

Hi there, we have a few anti-shoe people here so let's see how that works out 😂 

not sure if your link will stay though, as it links to a, let's say 'non-official', site. I think people usually make lists on https://myanimelist.net/ but I generally don't use any. Anyway, there are definitely some I'd recommend on there as well.

When it comes to age, we span a lot from 15 to who knows 😂

Edited by Illusion of Terra
  • Like 1
  • Funny 1

Ironically, I'm not a big fan of shoes either 😂

Looks like it'll be safer to create my list on there so thanks!

What are some of the ones you recommend?

just slap a sticker on here that says: ranges from 15-99+ 😂

• Silly 1

I meant recommend in general, not specifically to you. Stuff like Made in Abyss, Stein's Gate and maybe even something like Black Clover. Although, when it comes to Black Clover I somehow jumped over to the manga but then kinda didn't follow through with the weekly releases and usually wait a long time and binge it.

If you're looking for something specific, just say so. People here know their stuff :) 

The sticker thing is not a bad idea 😂

I have to ask - my brain insists that I do.

First of all, welcome.  You will find yourself at home here for sure.  Now - I am curious.  Satchel of shoes?

Welcome, I happen to think satchel of shoes is a cool name too. 

I hope you enjoy your time with us, you certainly seem to be quite the otaku 😊

Hello there, and welcome to af hope you have a great time here with us. If you ever want to chat feel free to message me I don't bite often. 

• Like 2

Hiya and welcome to af community from kaga the ghostly potato plus my list might help you in what other anime you might want to watch

• Like 1

Oh perfect, I just found this dusty thing stuffed away in a folder, I used to use it for welcomes years ago, may as well use it again~

Vyx91iX.jpg

Anyways welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your time here. Thanks for saying "only 20", it makes me feel like less of a creepy fossil at age 29~

Edited by SanguineTear
  • Funny 1

18 hours ago, The History Kid said:

I have to ask - my brain insists that I do.

First of all, welcome.  You will find yourself at home here for sure.  Now - I am curious.  Satchel of shoes?

It was a random username that reddit chose for me and it just felt right😂

17 hours ago, Seshi said:

Welcome, I happen to think satchel of shoes is a cool name too. 

I hope you enjoy your time with us, you certainly seem to be quite the otaku 😊

Hi, thanks 😁

I guess I am on that level 😂

8 hours ago, SanguineTear said:

Oh perfect, I just found this dusty thing stuffed away in a folder, I used to use it for welcomes years ago, may as well use it again~

Vyx91iX.jpg

Anyways welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your time here. Thanks for saying "only 20", it makes me feel like less of a creepy fossil at age 29~

that drawing is really nice! thanks!

I'll be at that age soon enough😟

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums Satchel :) you've got quite the list there. Don't stop keeping up with that list.  I find myself struggling for the names of anime I've watched but haven't bought sometimes. You'll appreciate writing them all down someday:)

• Like 1