Hello! I'm Kay but I also go by Blue in some places, like Discord. I actually go by both names there, too, lmao.

ANYWAY 

I enjoy anime, as I'm sure you can guess because I'm here. I also enjoy video games and roleplaying (mostly on Discord or Tumblr). I'm a female so I prefer she/her based pronouns. I'm not too picky about it, however, but yeah. When it comes to anime, I sort of prefer the action/adventure ones with a comedic edge and an unearthly vibe to it, like magic or demons. Just something that isn't purely normal human stuff. With games, I have the same preference and love open world types, such as the infamous Elder Scrolls or Fable.

That's it about me for now. As I get to know you guys, I'll likely reveal more about me! ^-^

• Like 1
  • Cute (Kawaii) 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

Nice to meet you! Welcome to AF, you can find some threads here about an anime or video game you'd like to talk about. If not, you could always make one. 😄

I'm actually hosting an interactive story on AF with a medieval setting based on magic, demons, etc., but it's still early on into the story. We'd love to have you if you'd like. All you'd need to do to contribute is "React" to the post, (The hover over the the thumbs-up on the bottom right of the post) or you could even tell me what you'd like to see.

I'm sure you'll have fun here, @Kay_Kueen.

Edited by Kinbaryu
  • Like 1

Welcome, glad you found your way here 😁

Based on your description of the type of anime you enjoy, I’ll toss out the recent Ushio & Tora tv series as a recommendation. 

Hope you stick around.

• Like 1

Hello Kay, nice to meet you!

It’s cool that you mention Fable, like Kinbaryu said, there’s an interactive story going on in the creative section that reminds me of how Fable and Dragon Age worked. I love those types of games too.

Great to see you here, I hope you enjoy your time with us. 

What are some of your favorite anime?

Hiya Kay welcome to Af site and its nice to meet you from Kaga the ghostly potato👻

Welcome aboard~

I only played the first Fable myself, due to not having a capable computer or the Xbox 360, but found it to be a good time. I absolutely love TES Oblivion and Skyrim though, to the point of getting them on PS3 initially and then PC again once I actually had a PC that wasn't a paperweight.

At any rate, I hope you enjoy your time here~

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By EvaUnit69
      Starcraft 2 boys and girls!
      Am I the only one who wants a starcraft movie?
      I am hopeful that some one the awesome ladies and gents on this forums play SC2, but I am even more hopeful to encourage people to try the game out if they never have before. I feel like the RTS genre doesn't get enough attention even though SC remains one of the top E-Sport events with some of the highest price pools out there.

THE GAME.-
      Think chess but on steroids. The fast pace of the game can be overwhelming to some, but the learning curve is rather accomodating. One of the biggest measure of ability in the game is how much you can do at every stage of the game, so rather than speed good decision making is the basis for SC.
      THE RACES.-
      Unlike a lot of other RTS games, you only have three possible races to choose from. The Zerg which is the best and only real race, the Protoss, and the Terran. Some people pick one race and stick with it their whole lives, but some like to live dangerously and enjoy the secret 4th option which is random meaning you get one of the three at random at the start of everygame. A hero of mine and one of the best random players out there is winterstarcraft, who is also an excellent resource for players looking to learn their game or improve their game.
      To those who already play I hope we can get some matches going. To those interested in the game lets get some questions going!

FOR THE SWARM

• By Otakunimera
      Ohayo guys I'd like that y'all put ur fav comedy animes (more then 1 if possible ^^'❤)
      -My top :
      Gintama
      Saiki
      Konosuba
      Sakamoto desuga
      Danshi koukousei no nichijou
      Handa kun
      Tsurezure children
      And much more but here it is my fav :3 i'd like that u guys suggest me some 😆

• By INA LIN 123
      HAIKYŪ !! Of course it is the anime I look forward to most!😭
      myanimelist winter 2020

• By Im_not_Osama_bin_laden
      People think shanks is the strongest yonko but they never saw him even fighting. Yes, I'm talking about when people put their yonko power rankings and its something like 1st - shanks, 2nd - kaido .. etc.. Why shanks first when you already know that Kaido is the strongest creature alive and when it's 1v1 u bet on kaido... In my opinion, the list goes like this

1. Kaido.
      2. Big Mom.
      3. Blackbeard.
      4. Shanks.
      But you can disagree.

Big Mom, in my opinion, is one of the most underrated characters in one piece. A lot of people think she is the weakest yonko while we have only seen her get hurt by her own attack ones. She was able to defeat a 300-year-old strongest giant with one hit as a 5-year-old without her fruit and even Pirate King Roger avoided fighting her and stole her poneglyph. She even clashed with Kaido for a time and the fact she has such a strong crew might even make her the strongest if we also are talking about there crew.

Anime Forums

A unique community of fans from around the world, who gather to share their fandom and love of anime, manga, gaming, fanart and at the cornerstone of it all, Japanese culture!

Take a moment to join us today and you'll have access to our member clubs and events too. Come join in the fun and become a part of our community.
insta-1

twit