Alright?

Sam_harris_43

Dabbled in and out of Anime for a while now but starting to get more and more into it. Just waiting to say hello and join an anime community. Been a lurker for a while. 

I have realised that everyone seems to have an anime display pic though....so might change mine. 

But yeah, alright? 

• Like 3

Welcome to our community! I also love Hajime no Ippo 🤩 I’d love to see your anime list. 

Hope you enjoy your time here, let me know if I can help you with anything, you can send me a PM. In the meantime, you can take a look at the new member threads for some idea of how things work.

EB0559FD-E922-4BBC-A6B9-022CC38C3481.thumb.jpeg.8a7fce9623a1a5def442edad084070e8.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Seshi said:

Welcome to our community! I also love Hajime no Ippo 🤩 I’d love to see your anime list. 

Hope you enjoy your time here, let me know if I can help you with anything, you can send me a PM. In the meantime, you can take a look at the new member threads for some idea of how things work.

EB0559FD-E922-4BBC-A6B9-022CC38C3481.thumb.jpeg.8a7fce9623a1a5def442edad084070e8.jpeg

Thank you thank you. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Illusion of Terra said:

in your display image :)  (is it 'which of the guys is you' or 'which of the guys are you'? both seem possible)

Haha oh yeah sorry. Duh. 

Well I'm the one who isn't 6ft9 and was the world's strongest Man / actor in game of thrones. 

Sorry to disappoint. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Illusion of Terra said:

@Sam_harris_43 😂 You never know, I know that @Seshi did something related to bodybuilding? So it could have been that you are a professional strongman 😂

Fun fact. The current world's strongest Man (martins licis) is a huge anime fan. When he won and they asked now he trained his just replied a lot of one punch man. (I'm also a big strongman fan) 

I was looking for a fitness gym thread round here as the people at BB.com are arses but didn't see nout . Maybe that's for another time when I've found my feet . spacer.png

tiattvx.png

• Like 1
  • Funny 1