Chit Chat

Seshi

Pleasant greetings to you all. I'd like to welcome our members from every house to come and chat here together. Feel free to bring up any topics you'd like to see created, as well as events you'd like to participate in. Other than that, just enjoy yourselves.

*Slides everyone a butterbeer*

20808405_smallbutterbeer.jpg.bcd65932e6d782740110ecf311d0e767.jpg

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

*Takes the butterbeer in one hand and chugs the beverage, finishing it before slamming the glass down gently enough not to break it, but still strong enough to be disconcerting*

Heh, CHEERS!

To a good year at Hogwarts! 

...what can I say! A drinks a drink!

Hmm, as much as I'm pumped for learning and working with the oll beasties, I'm kind of excited for just soaking in the atmosphere and seing what's around! :D

so to answer simply; Yes. 

I don’t think butterbeer is alcoholic, it’s usually Cream soda with butterscotch syrup and whipped cream. You can of course make any drink alcoholic.

I’m looking forward to professor Snape’s class too 😉

4 hours ago, Seshi said:

I don’t think butterbeer is alcoholic, it’s usually Cream soda with butterscotch syrup and whipped cream. You can of course make any drink alcoholic.

I’m looking forward to professor Snape’s class too 😉

We used to actually make our own "Butterbeer" using Bailey's, butterscotch syrup/sprinkles and whiped cream on top.

Tastes pretty good if you chill it all beforehand and add extra cream to it :3

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Seshi said:

I think I’d prefer it more with butterscotch schnapps, Guinness and a shot of baileys - drank like an Irish carbomb... new drink they should serve at the pub.. 😁

XD chuck some strong whiskey in there too and serve that with a straw and I'm all in for it!!! 

(Although I don't think they'll teach us that in potion class ;3)

Edited by Xyro

2 minutes ago, Xyro said:

XD chuck some strong whiskey in there too and serve that with a straw and I'm all in for it!!! 

(Although I don't think they'll teach us that in potion class ;3)

Maybe you could switch out the baileys for whisky if you wanted to use a straw. Guinness curdles when baileys is dropped into it so you have to chug the whole thing in seconds (but that’s half the fun)😉

You sure this isn’t adult potions class? XD

• Funny 1

Oh, I know that's gonna curdle. That's why I suggested the straw! Best way to get really sick really slowly 😜

I would love adult potions class. Imagining Severus Snape teaching me how to brew a Carling is something I now can't get out of my head xD

• Funny 1

4 hours ago, Seshi said:

Well, don’t call it snowie.. that wouldn’t work 

5 hours ago, Nova said:

I still need a good name for my black cat

"Scorch" came into my mind.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Kohloo said:

All that talk of boozy real-life butterbeers just makes me think you guys are doing your own potions experiments haha 

that's because we are! to an extent.

Its not alcohol that gets us drunk, its "Magic" 😜

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Got my first tattoo a month ago or so and it was the Deathly Hallows symbol!, thinking of adding a few more wizarding world inspired tattoos.